yahqzee - A Game similar to Yahtzee or Kniffel
||openSUSE Leap 42.2
||openSUSE Games all
A dice game written in C++ with Qt 4. Available features : new, open, save,
best scores, cancel, settings, floating toolbar, indicators in sheet,
automatic save and restore...
try to fight against your computer !
Dedicated to CaroCoeur : thanks for your tests and for everything else !
The soft is hosted on SourceForge, please send me a message toto contribute.
* NEW *
Last version before changing algorithms, next YahQtzee will have a strategy
! (now, just tactic)
- Add the openSUSE Games repository:
# zypper addrepo http://ftp.gwdg.de/pub/opensuse/repositories/games/openSUSE_Leap_42.2/ opensuse-games
- Install yahqzee rpm package:
# zypper install yahqzee
2012-02-19 - email@example.com
- Remove redundant tags/sections from specfile
- Parallel build with %_smp_mflags
- SPDX format for License field
2009-07-02 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- branched for games Repository
New amazing and optimized animations !
Some changes in algorithms
User can type a nickname that is saved.
- logs are available. They are saved when you quit the application.
- function "undo"
- and always better algorithms !
- better algorithmes (best score against me : 944)
- better algorithmes --> better scores ! his best score against me : 865 (he won)
Implemented : history of a game
First release of the new year
New features :
- in options you can choose Qt style for display
- in options you can ask to see what dices the robot is rolling
- registering scores doesn't open a window any more.
- at then end of the game, when you win, YahQtzee asks for your name suggesting you the name of the session
- improvements in tactic : YahQtzee made 760 points yesterday
Known issues :
- at the end of the game you must manually click "New game"
- traces don't work yet
- Different colors for human and computer sheets
- changes in help (fr)
- some improvements in the way computer plays
- name ofthe user's session by default when registering score
Fixed : PC uses same third column than player
Fixed : 'make' doesn't work well
Fixed : issues in English translations
New version where you can fight against computer.
Your opponent is not yet a very good player, but his scores are not so bad...
I work hard to improve it.
Thanks for your remarks and for your help in translating in English ;)
- New display options, I made possible to add a logo, by default it's Mandriva's one.
+ dice animation
Changing version to 1.0.0 for no bug detected.
New option to automatically save the current game when leaving and restore it when running again YahQtzee.
Display bugs fixed
French help improved
"About" no longer opens a new window
"suggestions" begins to work. A little...
better english translations (but I need help ! thanks !)
change in rules : now you can't use a four-of-a-kind as two pairs because dices of two pairs must be different
0.61 : some updates in english translations.