etw - Eat the Whistle is a multi-platform 2D soccer game
||openSUSE Leap 42.2
||openSUSE Games all
Eat The Whistle is a multiplayer soccer game with a lot of unique features.
* System friendly. Run in a window or fullscreen, can be played
also on old machines (runs pefectly on a P200).
* World cup, leagues, cups with real teams (with slightly modified
* Can be played through keyboard or joypad/joysticks (USB or Gameport).
* Network playing through TCP/IP (not yet finished).
* Very intuitive control method with acceleration/deceleration.
* More than 550 frames of animations for the players, 300 for the
goalkeeper, 100 for the refree and a lot of other graphics.
* 30 different fields, including muddy, frozen and wet.
* Fouls, corners, throw-in with an intuitive control system.
* Role playing. (You can play a match as the whole team or only as a player).
* About every thing in the game is configurable via intuitive menus.
* Game Tactics and tactic editor.
* Heading and other special shots with intuitive controls.
* Team players (with individual stats)
* Import SWOS (Sensible word of soccer) teams.
* Arcade mode with powerups, bonuses... (something like Speedball II).
* Replays (with load/save option).
- Add the openSUSE Games repository:
# zypper addrepo http://ftp.gwdg.de/pub/opensuse/repositories/games/openSUSE_Leap_42.2/ opensuse-games
- Install etw rpm package:
# zypper install etw
2016-03-05 - email@example.com
- spec file cleanup
- remove need for games user
- adhere to FHS
- split data package of different version
- use source urls
2016-01-04 - Wolfgang Bauer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Add -std=gnu89 to the compiler flags to fix build with gcc5
2012-10-16 - Wolfgang Bauer <email@example.com>
- fix build on 12.1 and up
2008-05-20 - Toni Graffy <firstname.lastname@example.org> - 3.6-0.pm.1
- first packaged version 3.6