2017-07-10 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fix RPM groups.
- Trim pointless trailing line whitespace from descriptions.
% must be encoded as %%.
- Trim past-time history from suistesparse_config description.
2017-06-11 - email@example.com
- Update to version 4.5.5
* minor fix to SuiteSparse/Makefile for 'make install'
- Update to version 4.5.4
* minor update to SPQR for ACM TOMS submission
- Update to version 4.5.3
* minor changes to Makefiles
- Update to version 4.5.2
* licensing simplified (no other change); refer to PACKAGE/Doc/License.txt
for the license for each package.
- Update to version 4.5.1
* update to Makefiles. Version 4.5.0 is broken on the Mac.
That version also compiles *.so libraries on Linux with
underlinked dependencies to other libraries in SuiteSparse.
For example, AMD requires SuiteSparse_config. The links to
required libraries are now explicitly included in each library,
in SuiteSparse 4.5.1.
* minor change to CHOLMOD/Check/cholmod_write.c, when compiling with
options that disable specific modules
- Update to version 4.5.0
* better Makefiles for creating and installing shared libraries
* CHOLMOD now uses METIS 5.1.0, which is distributed with SuiteSparse
* fix for MATLAB R2015b, which changed how it creates empty matrices,
as compared to prior versions of MATLAB. This change in MATLAB
breaks many of the mexFunctions in prior versions of SuiteSparse.
If you use MATLAB R2015b, you must upgrade to SuiteSparse 4.5.0
- Update to version 4.4.7
* note that this minor update fails on the Mac, so its
listed on my web page as a 'beta' release.
* Improved the Makefiles of all packages. They now create *.so
shared libraries (*.dylib on the Mac). Also, there is now
only a single SuiteSparse_config.mk file. It now determines
your system automatically, and whether or not you have METIS
and CUDA. It also automatically detects if you have the Intel
compiler or not, and uses it if it finds it. There should be
no need to edit this file for most cases, but you may need to
for your particular system. With this release, there are almost
no changes to the source code, except for the VERSION numbers
defined in the various include *.h files for each package.
- Use faster openblas.
* Remove blas-instead-of-openblas-SuiteSparse_config_mk.patch
- Remove upstream-included no-removal-of-suitesparse_config-output.patch
2015-12-05 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 4.4.6
* SPQR 2.0.2: changed default tol when A has infs, from inf to realmax (~1e308)
2015-11-18 - email@example.com
- Package forgotten C++ includes (*.hpp), too.
- Adjust download link
2015-09-23 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 4.4.5
+ CHOLMOD 3.0.6:
* minor fix to CHOLMOD (-DNGPL did not work as expected)
* added MATLAB interface for row add/delete (lurowmod)
+ KLU 1.3.3: Fix for klu_dump.c (debugging case only)
+ UFcollection: added additional stats for matrix collection
+ AMD: changed the license. Was LGPL only, now either LGPL or BSD,
at the user's option. See AMD/Doc/License.txt for details.
2015-04-01 - email@example.com
- Update to version 4.4.4
+ CHOLMOD version number corrected. In 4.4.3, the CHOLMOD_SUBSUB_VERSION
string was left at '4' (it should have been '5', for CHOLMOD 3.0.5).
This version of SuiteSparse corrects this glitch.
+ Minor changes to comments in SuiteSparse_config.
+ SPQR version 2.0.1 released (minor update to documentation)
2015-01-27 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fix linking config
- Add linking tests
2015-01-20 - email@example.com
- Update to version 4.4.3
+ CHOLMOD 3.0.5: minor bug fix to MatrixOps/cholmod_symmetry
- Update to version 4.4.2
+ CHOLMOD 3.0.4: serious bug fix in supernodal factorization,
introduced in CHOLMOD 3.0.0 (SuiteSparse 4.3.0). Can cause segfault,
and has no user workaround.
- Upstream SuiteSparse preferes OpenBLAS, added patch
to use BLAS as SuiteSparse 4.4.1 did