2018-01-12 - email@example.com
- Upate to lapack 3.8.0. [bnc#956223]
* Many enhancements and additions
- Remove lapack-3.2.2.patch.
- Package CBLAS, adjust baselibs.conf for it.
- Change the interpreter for python_testing.py to python3 and BuildRequire
python3-base instead of python. [bnc#1075766]
2017-05-31 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Correct RPM groups
2017-05-17 - email@example.com
- Build the man pages in a separate .spec file (lapack-man). The
resulting rpm names are kept identical. This allows us to drop
doxygen out of lapack's main package buildroot, thus eliminating
a build cycle.
2015-05-08 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fix static libraries list
2014-07-16 - email@example.com
- Add baselibs.conf to sources
2014-07-14 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include update-alternatives dependency in subpackages that use it
to guarantee it will be available.
2014-06-18 - email@example.com
- Move blas and lapack libraries to subdirectories for fixing
- Add %posttrans scripts for fixing migration problems.
2013-11-21 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 3.5.0
* Added Hermitian LDLT factorization routines with rook pivoting
* 2-by-1 CSD to be used for tall and skinny matrix with orthonormal
* New stopping criteria for balancing
* New complex division algorithm
* Various improvements
- No longer removing files due to license reasons as one file is
no longer part of Lapack and the others have been replaced by
new ones under the normal LAPACK license
2013-10-29 - email@example.com
- packaged symlinks created by update-alternative as %ghost files
- removed quotes from update-alternative command to silence rpmlint warning
2013-03-15 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Split devel packages into devel and devel-static