2018-05-15 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- add fix-neon-build.patch for armv7l build
2016-11-16 - email@example.com
- Add missing dependency for JACK backend
2016-02-11 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 1.17.2
* Implemented device enumeration for OSSv4.
* Fixed building on non-Windows systems without POSIX-2008.
* Fixed Dedicated Dialog and Dedicated LFE effect output.
* Added a build option to override the share install dir.
* Added a build option to static-link libgcc for MinGW.
- Changes for 1.17.1
* Fixed building with JACK and without PulseAudio.
* Fixed building on FreeBSD.
* Fixed the ALSA backend's allow-resampler option.
* Fixed handling of inexact ALSA period counts.
* Altered device naming scheme on Windows backends to better
match other drivers.
* Updated the CoreAudio backend to use the AudioComponent API.
This clears up deprecation warnings for OSX 10.11, although
requires OSX 10.6 or newer.
- Changes for 1.17.0
* Implemented a JACK playback backend.
* Implemented the AL_EXT_BFORMAT and AL_EXT_MULAW_BFORMAT
* Implemented the ALC_SOFT_HRTF extension.
* Implemented C, SSE3, and SSE4.1 based 4- and 8-point Sinc
* Implemented a C and SSE based band-limited Sinc resampler.
This does 12- to 24-point Sinc resampling, and performs
* Implemented B-Format output support for the wave file writer.
This creates FuMa-style first-order Ambisonics wave files
* Implemented a stereo-mode config option for treating stereo
modes as either speakers or headphones.
* Implemented per-device configuration options.
* Fixed handling of PulseAudio and MMDevAPI devices that have
* Fixed a potential lockup when stopping playback of suspended
* Fixed logging of Unicode characters on Windows.
* Fixed 5.1 surround sound channels. By default it will now
use the side channels for the surround output. A
configuration using rear channels is still available.
* Fixed the QSA backend potentially altering the capture
- Update project and download url
- Dropped upstreamed fix-neon-build.patch
- Refreshed openal-no-autospawn.diff
2015-10-02 - email@example.com
- replace openal-soft-arm_neon-only-for-32bit.patch with
fix-neon-build.patch to fix the build instead of disabling neon
2015-09-29 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- add openal-soft-arm_neon-only-for-32bit.patch to fix build
2015-09-20 - email@example.com
- baselibs for -devel too for building wine.
2015-04-21 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use %cmake_install macro
- Add dependency on pkg-config
- Remove missingok from ghost file, it should not be needed
2015-03-13 - email@example.com
- remove conflicts with openal. That package doesn't exist since
11.1 and actually only the library conflicts.
- add back ldconfig calls for libopenal0
- mark alsoft.conf as %config(noreplace,missingok) to silence
rpmlint once the rpmlint bug is fixed.