2017-05-30 - email@example.com
- Update to 0.7.3
* Symlink handling.
* Static linking exception for LGPL.
* Minor bug fixes.
* New JlCompress methods (QIODevice*-based API by Lukasz Kwiecinski)
* Implemented QuaZioDevice::atEnd() and bytesAvailable(). these
might break ABI, but pretty unlikely.
- Drop quazip-0.7.1-r260.diff. Merged upstream
2015-11-04 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- streamline quazip and libquazip-qt5 specs
- rename libquazip-qt5.* to quazip-qt5.*
- apply quazip-0.7.1-r260.diff generated from svn
svn diff -r r250:r260
2015-03-15 - email@example.com
- Update to version 0.7.1
* Fixed licensing issues (bug #45).
* Added the convenience method QuaZipFileInfo::isEncrypted().
- Changes from version 0.7
* It is now possible to write ZIP files to sequential devices like
sockets (only in mdCreate mode, so no self-extract, sorry).
* A few zip64 fixes.
* Several bug fixes and portability improvements.
- Changes from version 0.6.2
* QuaZipNewInfo / QuaZipFileInfo64 now provide API to access/set
NTFS time stamps - useful even on non-NTFS systems if you
need more precise dates and times than default ones.
* QuaZipNewInfo may now be initialized from QuaZipFileInfo64.
* No more crashes when using QSaveFile as QIODevice for ZIP.
* The new QuaZip::setAutoClose() method allows to leave the
QIODevice open when you close the QuaZip instance.
* qztest now depends on quazip, no longer breaking the build.
- Changes from version 0.6.1
* Improved zip64 support.
* A LOT more tests thanks to g++ --coverage / lcov.
* JlCompress extraction methods now create files with default
permissions if they are zero in the original archive.
* Some QuaZipDir fixes (thanks to the new tests).
- Changes from version 0.6
* Minizip updated to 1.1 (with all the necessary modifications
re-done), and that means that...
* the long-awaited zip64 support is now available!
* A few rather minor fixes.
- Changes from version 0.5.2
* Some minor bug fixes.
* API to access file permissions subfield of the external
* MS VS 2012 Express support.
* API to set the default codec used to encode/decode file names
(mainly for use by various wrappers such as JlCompress, when
you don't have direct access to the underlying QuaZip instance).
2014-10-11 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- quazip-devel should require pkgconfig(qtcore)
- Build shared library with -fvisibility-inlines-hidden
- Ensure doxygen does not create html files with timestamps.
2013-09-07 - email@example.com
- Update to 0.5.1 version:
* Lots of QuaZipDir fixes, thanks to all bug reporters.
* Full Qt Creator support.
* MS VS 2010 Express support.
* Qt5 support (didn't need any source code changes anyway).
* Lots of minor bug fixes.
2012-12-15 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 0.5 version:
* Added run_moc.bat files for building under Windows in case Qt
integration is not available (e. g. VS 2008 Express).
* Added the QuaZipDir class to simplify ZIP navigation in terms
* Added the QuaGzipFile class for working with GZIP archives. It
was added as a bonus since it has nothing to do with the main
purpose of the library. It probably won't get any major
improvements, although minor bug fixes are possible.
* Added the QuaZIODevice class for working with zlib
compression. It has nothing to do with the ZIP format, and
therefore the same notice as for the QuaGzipFile applies.
* The global comment is no longer erased when adding files to
* Many bug fixes.
2012-01-29 - email@example.com
- Remove redundant tags/sections per specfile guideline suggestions
2011-09-12 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to 0.4.3
See NEWS for details
2011-09-07 - email@example.com
- update to 0.4.2
See NEWS for details
2011-05-27 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- license update: GPL-2.0+ or LGPL-2.1+
Update license syntax. Also GPLv2 was not correct. It is an ^or later^