2018-10-20 - Peter Simons <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Use https URL to refer to bugs.opensuse.org.
2018-07-18 - email@example.com
- Cosmetic: replace tabs with blanks, strip trailing white space,
and update copyright headers with spec-cleaner.
2018-05-14 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update transformers-compat to version 0.6.2.
* `transformers-compat` now uses automatic flags instead of manual ones.
This has a number of benefits:
* There is no need for making several simultaneous releases to support each
* As a result, the `cabal-install` constraint solver should have a much
easier time figuring out install-plans involving `transformers-compat`.
Due to old `cabal-install` bugs, `cabal-install-1.16` and older may have a
harder time installing this package, so it is recommended that you use
`cabal-install-1.18` or later. (Or, if you must use `cabal-install-1.16` or
older, installing `transformers-compat` with the appropriate flags should
* Fix an oversight in which the `Control.Monad.Trans.Accum` and
`Control.Monad.Trans.Select` modules were not backported when built with the
* Introduce the `Data.Functor.Classes.Generic` module, which provides functions that can generically implement methods in the `Eq1`, `Ord1`, `Read1`, and `Show1` classes (without the usual boilerplate involved).
* Introduce the `generic-deriving` flag. When enabled, `transformers-compat` will depend on the `generic-deriving` library on older versions of GHC to backport `GHC.Generics` support for `Generic` instances and the machinery in `Data.Functor.Classes.Generic`.
* Some instances were present in `Data.Functor.Sum` but not in `Control.Monad.Trans.Instances` (e.g., the `Generic`, `Typeable`, and `Data` instances for `Sum`). This has been fixed.
* Backport changes from `transformers-0.5.5`:
* Backport the `Semigroup` instance for `Constant`
* Add `mapSelect` and `mapSelectT`
* Define `selectToContT` (and deprecate `selectToCont` in favor of that)
* Define some explicit `(*>)` definitions to avoid space leaks
* Backport changes from `transformers-0.5.4` (i.e., add `Bifoldable` and `Bitraversable` instances for `Data.Functor.Constant`)
* Backport changes from `transformers-0.5.3`:
* Backport the `Control.Monad.Trans.Accum` and `Control.Monad.Trans.Select` modules
* Backport the `eitherToErrors` and `elimLift` functions to `Control.Applicative.Lift`
* Backport `Bits`, `FiniteBits`, `IsString`, `Num`, `Real`, `Integral`, `Fractional`, `Floating`, `RealFrac`, and `RealFloat` instances for `Data.Functor.Identity`
* Backport `Monad`, `MonadFail`, and `MonadPlus` instances for `Data.Functor.Reverse`
* Backport `Eq1`, `Ord1`, `Read1`, and `Show1` instances for `Data.Proxy`
* Backport changes from `transformers-0.5.2` (i.e., add more `INLINE` annotations)
* Backport changes from `transformers-0.5.1` (i.e., add `Bounded`, `Enum`, `Ix`, and `Storable` instances for `Identity`)
2017-08-03 - email@example.com
- Updated with latest spec-cleaner version 0.9.8-8-geadfbbf.
2016-09-15 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 0.5.1.4 revision 0 with cabal2obs.
2016-07-10 - email@example.com
- Update to version 0.4.0.4 revision 0 with cabal2obs.
2015-05-13 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to 0.4.0.4
2015-04-21 - email@example.com
- initial commit