2019-01-18 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update persistent to version 2.9.1.
* Fix [#847](https://github.com/yesodweb/persistent/issues/847): SQL error with `putMany` on Sqlite when Entity has no unique index.
2018-12-02 - Peter Simons <email@example.com>
- Update Cabal build instructions to support http-api-data 0.4.x.
2018-10-15 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update persistent to version 2.9.0.
[#] Changelog for persistent
* Added support for SQL isolation levels to via SqlBackend. [#812]
* Move `Database.Persist.Sql.Raw.QQ` to a separate `persistent-qq` package [#827](https://github.com/yesodweb/persistent/issues/827)
* Fix (https://github.com/yesodweb/persistent/issues/832): `repsertMany` now matches `mapM_ (uncurry repsert)` and is atomic for supported sql back-ends.
2018-07-18 - email@example.com
- Cosmetic: replace tabs with blanks, strip trailing white space,
and update copyright headers with spec-cleaner.
2018-05-14 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update persistent to version 2.8.2 revision 1.
* Added support for `sql=` to the unique constraints quasi-quoter so that users can specify the database names of the constraints.
* DRY-ed up and exposed several util functions in `Database.Persist.Sql.Util`.
* Upstream-ed `updatePersistValue`, `mkUpdateText`, and `commaSeparated` from `Database.Persist.MySQL`.
* De-duplicated `updatePersistValue` from various `Database.Persist.Sql.Orphan.*` modules.
* Batching enhancements to reduce db round-trips.
* Added `getMany` and `repsertMany` for batched `get` and `repsert`.
* Added `putMany` with a default/slow implementation. SqlBackend's that support native UPSERT should override this for batching enhancements.
* Updated `insertEntityMany` to replace slow looped usage with batched execution.
* See [#770](https://github.com/yesodweb/persistent/pull/770)
* Switch from `MonadBaseControl` to `MonadUnliftIO`
* Reapplies [#723](https://github.com/yesodweb/persistent/pull/723), which was reverted in version 2.7.3.
* Improve error messages when failing to parse database results into Persistent records. [#741](https://github.com/yesodweb/persistent/pull/741)
* A handful of `fromPersistField` implementations called `error` instead of returning a `Left Text`. All of the implementations were changed to return `Left`. [#741](https://github.com/yesodweb/persistent/pull/741)
* Improve error message when a SQL insert fails with a custom primary key [#757](https://github.com/yesodweb/persistent/pull/757)
* Reverts [#723](https://github.com/yesodweb/persistent/pull/723), which generalized functions using the `BackendCompatible` class. These changes were an accidental breaking change.
* Recommend the `PersistDbSpecific` docs if someone gets an error about converting from `PersistDbSpecific`
* Many of the functions have been generalized using the `BackendCompatible` class. [#723](https://github.com/yesodweb/persistent/pull/723)
* This change was an accidental breaking change and was reverted in 2.7.3.
* These change will be released in a future version of Persistent with a major version bump.
* Add raw sql quasi quoters [#717](https://github.com/yesodweb/persistent/pull/717)
* Added an `insertUniqueEntity` function [#718](https://github.com/yesodweb/persistent/pull/718)
* Added `BackendCompatible` class [#701](https://github.com/yesodweb/persistent/pull/701)
2017-08-03 - email@example.com
- Updated with latest spec-cleaner version 0.9.8-8-geadfbbf.
2017-07-27 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 2.7.0.
2017-03-14 - email@example.com
- Update to version 2.6.1 with cabal2obs.
2016-09-30 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 2.6 revision 2 with cabal2obs.
2016-09-15 - email@example.com
- Update to version 2.6 revision 1 with cabal2obs.