2018-10-29 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update pandoc-types to version 188.8.131.52.
* Put NFData in scope for ghc < 7.10.
* Reduce deepseq lower bound for ghc < 7.10.
2018-10-22 - email@example.com
- Update pandoc-types to version 184.108.40.206.
* For ghc < 7.10, constrain deepseq-generics to >= 0.2, which no
longer exprots NFData from deepseq. Add deepseq dependency.
2018-10-20 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update pandoc-types to version 220.127.116.11.
* Bump upper bound for deepseq-generics, QuickCheck, criterion.
* Implement QuickCheck shrinking for Inlines and Blocks (Alexander Krotov).
2018-07-18 - email@example.com
- Cosmetic: replace tabs with blanks, strip trailing white space,
and update copyright headers with spec-cleaner.
2018-07-13 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update pandoc-types to version 18.104.22.168.
* Declare the ToMetaValue instance for String as OVERLAPPING (#46).
* Bump upper bounds for aeson, base.
* Allow building on older ghc versions (George Wilson).
* Text.Pandoc.Arbitrary: generate SoftBreaks and LineBreaks
* Pad table rows up to maximum row length, to guarantee that
all rows have the same number of columns
(see jgm/pandoc#4059, Francesco Occhipinti).
* Make String an instance of ToMetaValue (Alexander Krotov).
2018-05-14 - email@example.com
- Update pandoc-types to version 22.214.171.124 revision 1.
* Import Semigroups when needed rather than using CPP.
* Bump criterion upper bound.
* Add Semigroup instances for Pandoc, Meta, Inlines, Blocks
(if base >= 4.9). This is needed for the library to compile
with ghc 8.4.
* Bumped criterion upper bound.
* Bumped upper bounds for criterion and QuickCheck.
* Added Walkable instances for `[Inline] Inline` and `[Block] Block`.
* Provide default implementation for walk (Albert Krewinkel).
The implementations for `walk` and `walkM` are very similar, so a
default method is provided which implements the former in terms of the
latter. This change should not affect performance, as the `Identity`
functor, which is used in the default definition, is a newtype that
should be eliminated at compile time. (This requires a dependency
on transformers for ghc 7.8.x.)
* Force optimizations when compiling Walk module (Albert Krewinkel).
* Add `Applicative m` to the context of walkM (Albert Krewinkel).
The acceptance of AMP makes this a natural change.
* Add `Walkable [Block]` and `Walkable [Inline]` instances (Albert
* Factored out duplicate code in Walk.
* Added benchmark.
* Text.Pandoc.JSON: Use `walk` instead of `bottomUp` in the
`ToJSONFilter` instance for `a -> [a]`. Note that behavior will be
slightly different, since bottomUp's treatment of a function `[a] -> [a]`
is to apply it to each sublist of a list, while walk applies it only to
maximal sublists. Usually the latter behavior is what is wanted, and the
former can be simulated when needed. But there may be existing filters
that need to be rewritten in light of the new behavior.
* Better consistency in simpleTable and table (jgm/pandoc#3648).
If `headers` is empty, we populate it with empty cells, using the rows
to determine number of columns. We also ensure that there are numcols
alignments and column widths.
* Make sure Div and Span occur in Arbitrary instances.
* Bump dependency upper bounds.
* Removed unused mapConst.
2017-08-03 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Updated with latest spec-cleaner version 0.9.8-8-geadfbbf.
2017-06-19 - email@example.com
- Update to version 126.96.36.199 revision 4.
2017-04-24 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 188.8.131.52 revision 3 with cabal2obs.
2017-03-22 - email@example.com
- Update to version 184.108.40.206 revision 2 with cabal2obs.