2018-04-26 - email@example.com
- Do not buildrequires lensfun-devel, it would be only used when
building workshop, if Makefile was really compiling relevant
2018-04-22 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Explicitly version pkgconfig(libavcodec), pkgconfig(libavformat)
and pkgconfig(libswscale) BuildRequires to less than the symbol
versions provided by ffmpeg4 branch until upstream catches up.
Currently provided by new ffmpeg3 compatability package.
2018-04-18 - email@example.com
- Update to version 0.3.34 (CVE-2018-10114):
+ Core: Change GeglParamSpecSeed from int to uint to match the
value range of GeglRandom's seed.
+ Operations: Limit allocations in ppm-load to 2GB
- Changes from version 0.3.32:
- panorama-projection: added reverse transform, which permits
using GIMP for retouching zenith, nadir or other arbitrary
gaze directions in equirectangular, also known as 360x180
- Added abyss-policy to base class for scale ops, making it
possible to achieve hard edges on rescaled buffers.
- Improved performance and correctness, avoid incorrectly
gamma/ungamma correcting alpha in u8 formats, for a tiny 2-3%
- Keep track of valid/invalid areas on smaller granularity than
tiles in mipmap.
- Various micro-optimizations in display paths, with minuscle
2018-04-01 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add cairo and glib-2.0 BuildRequires to avoid implicit
2018-03-29 - email@example.com
- Update to version 0.3.30:
- gegl_buffer_get now treats the final argument;
- All scaling is now done on linear data, making future results
of mipmap computations more valid as well as providing
correct results for scaled down thumbnails in user
- The scaling code paths has also been instrumented and
optimized for performance;
- Improvements to logic switching to boxfiltering behavior and
improve cubic samplers box filtering by using a linear
sampler and a nearest sampler for the boxfiltering for the
- gegl_buffer_copy gegl_buffer_clear and gegl_buffer_set color
now only emit a single changed signal on the buffer.
- c2g and stress have gained the ability to toggle the
influence of the shadow neighborhood or not, the new default
is to not improve shadow detail; yielding a bit more natural
- color-to-alpha now contains improvements from experiment
in workshop which is gone;
- Fixed crashes in median-blur.
+ Transform ops: Only rasterize inside the transformed polygon,
+ New ops: Mean-curvature blur.
+ News ops in workshop: color-overlay, enlarge, inpaint, domain-\
- Now minimum build requirement for GIMP 2.10.0
2018-03-13 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 0.3.28:
+ New stable branch, long packaged as gegl-unstable in openSUSE,
changes far to many to list, please see NEWS packaged in
- Lots of BuildRequires, Requires and sub-package changes.
- Drop upstream fixed patches:
2018-03-07 - email@example.com
- Fix SRPM group. Update descriptions. Remove idempotent
%if..%endif around %package.
2018-02-28 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Modernize spec-file by calling spec-cleaner
2018-01-24 - email@example.com
- require liberation-fonts instead of liberation2-fonts, it is dead
2018-01-12 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Replace liberation-fonts BuildRequires with liberation2-fonts:
the new set works as well.