2018-01-01 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- use new upstream urls
- cleanup with spec-cleaner
- link against gtk 3 (instead of 2)
2015-10-16 - email@example.com
- new upstream version 2.1.4
* adding a fresh "tx pull" of translations
* adding an appdata file
* in ui.c::set_all_dispctrl_buttons_property check for
table_children != NULL (fixes sf.net bug #107)
* *.c: all dynamic memory allocation and free'ing is done via
* Changed default background color for the display to white.
* In callbacks.c and general_functions.c, team up every
gtk_check_menu_item_set_active with a gtk_check_menu_item_toggled.
See also 2014-01-08 and sf.net bug #99. (fixes sf.net bug #105)
* translations are now served through transifex
* set_basic_object_data/set_scientific_object_data make structs
static (fixes sf.net bug #104)
- updated description
2015-06-28 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide and obsolete mate-calc; galculator has replaced
mate-calc in Mate 1.10
2014-03-14 - email@example.com
- new upstream verson 2.1.3
* Added Spanish tranlsation
* Fixed segfault introduced in r134
* Updated Turkish translations
* Fixing result string corruption when toggling sign
* Emitting signal in apply_preferences so that menu gets
hidden after a restart again
* added Hungarian translation
* rpn_stack_list when pasting
2014-03-06 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Added Spanish translation.
2013-04-29 - email@example.com
- new upstream version 2.1.2
* This release fixes a handful of bugs:
a minor flaw in the build process and
migrates some deprecated GUI elements to recent GTK3
* Added Lithuanian Translation.
2013-03-02 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 2.1.
* Adds support for quad-precision floating point and up to
112-bit binary arithmetic on systems with libquadmath.
* Several bugs have been fixed in the expression parsing engine
and the GUI.
* Fallback to default separator if a separator equals the decimal
* Changed default background color.
* Add Turkish translation.
- Correct License tag: GPL-2.0 -> GPL-2.0+.
- Use full URL as a source.
- Correct build dependencies (remove doxygen, fdupes, gcc, gcc-c++,
libglade2-devel, make; gtk2-devel -> pkgconfig(gtk+-2.0).
- Split off language subpackage.
- Use %make_install macro.
- Remove check for unsupported openSUSE versions.
- Remove %clean section.
- Install docs.
- Clean up spec.
2012-11-19 - email@example.com
- new upstream version 2.0.1
* added missing GUI element in preferences dialog (migrated
GtkOptionMenu to GtkComboBox in Numbers tab)
* fixed integer parsing rule in flex parser (thanks to John Williams,
fixes sf.net #74)
* working around bug with window resizing, I assume this was GTK's
fault (general_functions.c, set_window_size_minimal)
* removed deprecated calls to set color on color buttons
* fixed decimal separator on keypad (thanks to cyberpatrol and
qwertypoke, fixes sf.net #86)
* config file stored according to XDG spec (thanks to Eric Heintzmann,
fixes sf.net #88)
* applied patch to update spec file for RPM (thanks to Dwigth Engen)
2012-10-16 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- new upstream version 2.0 (added gtk3 support)
- added flex to build requires
- removed gcalculator-ld_fix.diff
2011-10-01 - email@example.com
- add libtool as buildrequire to make the spec file more reliable