2018-01-09 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 2.9
* The `ftbench' demo program has a new test for opening a new
face and loading some glyphs.
* The `ftbench' demo program has a new option `-j' to specify
the last glyph index to be used in the tests.
* The `ftgrid' demo program has a new option `-n' to suppress
display of named instances of variation fonts.
* The `ttdebug' demo program can now show a stack trace (key `K')
and switch between hexadecimal and decimal display of integers
2017-09-18 - email@example.com
- Update to version 2.8.1
* The ftgrid demo program can now toggle the display of grid lines
with the G key.
* The ftgrid demo program can toggle a different set of colors
(suitable to color-blind people) with the C key.
* The ftgrid demo program now supports the -e command line option
to select a cmap.
* The ftdump demo program has a new command line option -t to
output the SFNT table list.
2017-05-15 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- A mode to display light auto-hinting with sub-pixel positioning
has been added to `ftdiff'.
2017-04-03 - email@example.com
- Package the tools separately to avoid unnecessary dependencies
on X11 and/or Qt5 (bsc#1031678)
2017-01-01 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 2.7.1
+ The `ftmulti' demo program can now switch engines with key `H'.
+ The `ftstring' demo program can now show some built-in,
non-latin sample strings (to be selected with the TAB key).
+ The `ftview' demo program can now switch between a font's
charmaps using the TAB key.
- Remove ftinspect-library.patch, merged upstream.
2016-09-20 - email@example.com
- Also build ftinspect
2016-09-09 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to version 2.7:
+ Sync with freetype 2.7
2016-07-08 - email@example.com
- Update to version 2.6.4:
+ Sync with freetype 2.6.4.
2016-03-28 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 2.6.3
* The `ftgamma' demo program has been modernized; the gamma grid
display has been moved from `ftview' to this program.
* It is now possible to cycle through the available LCD filtering
2015-11-29 - email@example.com
- Update to version 2.6.2
* The ftstring demo program now supports sub-pixel rendering;
use key l to cycle through the LCD modes.
* The ftstring demo program now supports colour rendering; use
the space key to cycle through various colour combinations.
* The graphical demo programs now use a default gamma value of 1.8
(instead of 1.2).