2017-05-27 - email@example.com
- Update to 1.2.7
* Updates for GCC 5 and Clang
- Rebase fsvs-1.2.5-linking.patch
- Add reproducible.patch to sort input files to make build reproducible
2015-06-22 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 1.2.5:
* bugfix: auto-props not applied for explicitly specified entries.
Please note that the auto-props _only_ get applied if there are
_no_ properties on an entry set (yet); so, after fsvs prop-set
file property... the auto-props will _not_ be applied (as they
might overwrite the manually set properties).
* compilation fixes for MacOS 10.6 (1.2.4)
* added "password" option (1.2.4)
* workarounds for gcc-4.5 and gcc-4.6 regressions (1.2.4)
* compatibility with autoconf 2.68 (1.2.4)
- Rebase fsvs-1.2.3-linking.patch into fsvs-1.2.5-linking.patch
- Remove gcc46.diff (upstreamed).
- Fix build with GCC 5: add -fgnu89-inline to CFLAGS.
2011-12-08 - email@example.com
- "GPL" is not a valid spdx license
2011-08-31 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fix linking.
2011-07-21 - email@example.com
- update to 1.2.3:
* Fix length calculation bug, found by Mark via a (bad?) compilation warning.
2010-03-13 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to 1.2.2:
* documentation fixes
* fixed config_dir, so that using other authentication paths work (previously $CONF/auth was fixed; better default)
* fix "unversion" on the wc root
* fix "." as only parameter when started from the root
* fix SIGPIPE handling
* don't do the "_base" symlink; it breaks eg. "grep -r /etc" -- write a readme instead
* fix ENOMEM because of still mapped file data
* new option "dir_exclude_mtime"
- changes from 1.2.1:
* documentation updates
* fixed some small bugs
* the secondary URL/revision file doesn't have to exist
* fix recursive behaviour of "_build-new-list"
* now supports arbitrary "svn+" tunnels, like subversion does
* "fsvs log -v" for now filters the changed entries list, and shows the paths relative to the parameter
* fixed "-o verbose=all" output; would be interpreted as "totally silent" because of signed compares
* better out-of-date messages
* compatibility fixes for subversion 1.6.4
* fix tempfile being left after FSVS run
* bugfix: on commit empty property hashes got created
* bugfix for selection of entries (filter bit)
* bugfixes for non-UTF8 locales and update/sync
2009-07-17 - email@example.com
- update to 1.2.0
- fixed spec file
2008-12-12 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- build 1.1.17 on all repos.