2018-03-08 - email@example.com
- Add bnc1079600.patch: Fix several integer overflow issues in
2018-03-06 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Refresh spec-file via spec-cleaner.
- Add shell script freetype2.sh in separate package
freetype2-profile-tti35 in order to be able to set TrueType
interpreter version 35 (boo#1084085).
2018-02-09 - email@example.com
- Added patch:
+ Define PCF_CONFIG_OPTION_LONG_FAMILY_NAMES to obtain 2.7.1
2018-02-07 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Added patches:
+ Upstream fix for bsc#1079603: Avoid NULL reference in
+ Upstream fix for bsc#1079601: Protection against invalid VF
2018-01-10 - email@example.com
- Add psaux-flex.patch to fix a regression in Type1 rendering
2018-01-09 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 2.9
* Advance width values of variation fonts were often wrong.
* More fixes for variation font support; you should update to
this version if you want to support them.
* As a GSoC project, Ewald Hew extended the new (Adobe) CFF
engine to handle Type 1 fonts also, thus greatly improving
the rendering of this format. This is the new default.
* A new function, `FT_Set_Named_Instance', can be used to set
or change the current named instance.
* Starting with this FreeType version, resetting variation
coordinates will return to the currently selected named
instance. Previously, FreeType returned to the base font
(i.e., no instance set).
* Some fuzzer fixes to better reject malformed fonts.
2017-09-18 - email@example.com
- Update to version 2.8.1
* B/W hinting of TrueType fonts didn't work properly if
interpreter version 38 or 40 was selected.
* Some severe problems within the handling of TrueType Variation
Fonts were found and fixed.
* Function `FT_Set_Var_Design_Coordinates' didn't correctly handle
the case with less input coordinates than axes.
* By default, FreeType now offers high quality LCD-optimized
output without resorting to ClearType techniques of resolution
tripling and filtering. In this method, called Harmony, each
color channel is generated separately after shifting the glyph
outline, capitalizing on the fact that the color grids on LCD
panels are shifted by a third of a pixel. This output is
indistinguishable from ClearType with a light 3-tap filter.
* Using the new function `FT_Get_Var_Axis_Flags', an application
can access the `flags' field of a variation axis (introduced in
OpenType version 1.8.2)
* FreeType now synthesizes a missing Unicode cmap for (older)
TrueType fonts also if glyph names are available.
* The warping option has moved from `light' to `normal' hinting
where it replaces the original hinting algorithm. The `light'
mode is now always void of any hinting in x-direction.