2019-04-07 - Martin Hauke <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Add patch:
Enables Pin and Text tool by default.
2018-08-28 - email@example.com
- Update to version 0.6.0
* Allow systray customization with themes. Use
"flameshot-tray" as the name of the icon.
* Unification of the desktop file with actions.
* Notification when screenshots are saved in the clipboard.
* Use datetime as default name for pics.
* Undo/Redo with Ctrl+z and Ctrl+Shift+z.
* Add "Take Screenshot" option as menu item in the systray.
* Add Side-Panel (open it with Space).
* Add autostart to config flags.
* Add Pin tool.
* Filename: replace colons with dashes.
* Add Text tool.
* Delete Imgur image button after uploading it from the
* Capture single screen:
+ flameshot screen (capture the screen containing the mouse)
+ flameshot screen -n 1 (capture the first screen).
* Store settings colors in hexadecimal format.
* flameshot full -c shouldn't block the desktop.
* Now you can overwrite exported configuration with the same
name as a previous exports.
* Fix flameshot --raw wait time with delay.
* Fix negative selection geometry bug.
* Improved hidpi support with some bugs fixed.
- Refreshed desktop-files.patch
2018-02-24 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bump to 0.5.1
* Modal widgets doesn't prevent the start of a new capture
* Better hidpi support
* Tool buttons now don't go out of the screen
* Use of native file dialog
* Configurable opacity of the dark area outside the selection
* Autostart app as a configuration option
* Polish, french, georgian, chinese, turkish and rusian
* Minor fixes
- rebase desktop-files.patch
2017-12-28 - email@example.com
- Remove filler wording from description.
2017-12-22 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bump to 0.5.0
- Blur tool
- Bash completion
- Add --raw flag: prints the raw bytes of the png after the capture
- Catalan translation
- Preview draw size on mouse pointer after tool selection
- App Launcher tool: choose an app to open the capture
- Configuration import, export and reset
- Experimental Wayland support (Plasma & Gnome)
- Debian package configuration
- Capture selection resizable from any edge
- App version shown properly
- cli wont break if you prepend gui, full and config arguments
with a dash
- Fix rare crash when creating a selection during a graphical
- Build cleanup:
* Remove unneeded service file
* Use Qt macros for building and installing
* Remove now unneeded .deskop file handling macros
- Package bash completions
2017-09-17 - email@example.com
- Bump to 0.4.2 (hotfix release)
- hotfix: persistent configuration wasn't handled correctly for new
users, failing to set a "initiated" status flag in the
configuration. That is used to let the program know if a new
process of Flameshot is the first launch of the program.
2017-08-17 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- 0.4.0 release (https://github.com/lupoDharkael/flameshot/releases/tag/v0.4.0)
- lint .spec file
2017-08-15 - email@example.com
- Package for the first time (with v0.3.0)