2018-04-12 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trim some bias from description.
- Anchor grep patterns in %post(un) so that it does not erroneously
match other lines.
2018-03-31 - email@example.com
- Update to 2.7.1
* macos specific fix for iTerm2
- cleanup with spec-cleaner
- use https URL
- rpmlint: fix E: devel-file-in-non-devel-package
- rpmlint: fix E: env-script-interpreter
2018-01-05 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Don't Require python-curses its not needed or used
2017-11-25 - email@example.com
- Update to 2.7.0. Notable improvements:
* A new cdh (change directory using recent history) command provides a more
friendly alternative to prevd/nextd and pushd/popd (#2847).
* A new argparse command is available to allow fish script to parse arguments
with the same behavior as builtin commands. This also includes the fish_opt helper command. (#4190).
* Invalid array indexes are now silently ignored (#826, #4127).
* Improvements to the debugging facility, including a prompt specific to the
debugger (fish_breakpoint_prompt) and a status is-breakpoint subcommand (#1310).
* string supports new lower and upper subcommands, for altering the case of
strings (#4080). The case changing is not locale-aware yet.
* string escape has a new --style=xxx flag where xxx can be script, var,
or url (#4150), and can be reversed with string unescape (#3543).
* History can now be split into sessions with the fish_history variable,
or not saved to disk at all (#102).
* Read history is now controlled by the fish_history variable rather than
the --mode-name flag (#1504).
* command now supports an --all flag to report all directories with the
command. which is no longer a runtime dependency (#2778).
* fish can run commands before starting an interactive session using the new
- -init-command/-C options (#4164).
* set has a new --show option to show lots of information about variables
* Full changelog: https://github.com/fish-shell/fish-shell/releases/tag/2.7.0
2017-06-07 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 2.6.0. Notable fixes and improvements:
* Jobs running in the background can now be removed from the list of jobs
with the new disown builtin, which behaves like the same command in other
* Command substitutions now have access to the terminal, like in other
shells. This allows tools like fzf to work properly (#1362, #3922).
* In cases where the operating system does not report the size of the
terminal, the COLUMNS and LINES environment variables are used; if they
are unset, a default of 80x24 is assumed.
* New French (#3772 & #3788) and improved German (#3834) translations.
* fish no longer depends on the which external command.
* Full changelog: https://github.com/fish-shell/fish-shell/releases/tag/2.6.0