2019-02-25 - email@example.com
- Update to 0.9.4:
* Don't toggle the insert mode when a modifier is also pressed.
* BSD issues are fixed by Brian Callahan (ibara at GitHub).
* Added YAML and Fountain to syntax highlighting.
* Don't consider empty shortcuts ambiguous.
* Fixed an issue about savable docs in Preferences dialog.
2019-02-05 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 0.9.3:
* Added support for highlighting C++11 raw string literals.
* Added reStructuredText to syntax highlighting.
* Fixes for custom shortcuts with different languages/platforms.
* Set the size of default font to that of system font.
* Supported optional translations for Help.
* Added a (transient) warning bar to root windows.
* Fixed small mistakes in the code and dropped the obsolete class QDesktopWidget.
* Do not open non-text files by default (because they may take a lot of CPU time -- can be changed in Preferences).
2018-12-16 - Michael Vetter <email@example.com>
- Update to 0.9.2:
* Fixed the extra CPU time taken by bracket matching.
* Fixed some typos (thanks to flopp at GitHub).
* Ensure that the tab drag source is one of our windows (and not a root instance, for example).
* Use our standard URL pattern with changelog too.
* Added an option to remember the window position (disabled by default).
* Show status bar by default (for users to find advanced options more easily).
* When copying the file path to the clipboard, include its name too.
* Added actions for sorting selected lines (to the right-click menu).
* Removed an old workaround for KDE's clipboard because it isn't needed anymore and can cause a delay on startup
2018-10-08 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 0.9.1:
* The window title is set to the whole file path, including the file name.
* The line number strip is enhanced.
* Tab switch shortcuts can be customized now.
* The warning bar is shown as a translucent layer over the tab widget with animation.
* A shortcut is added for activating the last active tab.
* "gio" is tried first for opening hyperlinks because Qt may resort to "xdg-open", which isn't always a good choice.
* A workaround is added for a new bug in KDE's file dialog.
* Compilation without X11 is possible with qmake WITHOUT_X11=YES. Also, Haiku OS is supported.
* Several fixes and improvements.
2018-08-08 - email@example.com
- Ensure neutrality of descriptions.