2018-12-09 - email@example.com
- Update to 126.96.36.199 (boo#1118869)
- Changes for 188.8.131.52:
* asn1: Handle erroneous length during decode (BER only) without
- Changes for 184.108.40.206:
* ssh: Incompatibility with newer OpenSSH fixed. Previously
versions 7.8 and later could cause Erlang SSH to exit.
- Changes for 220.127.116.11:
* ssl: Add engine support for RSA key exchange
- Changes for 18.104.22.168:
* erts: List subtraction (The -- operator) will now yield properly
on large inputs.
* stdlib: List subtraction (The -- operator) will now yield
properly on large inputs.
* ssl: Extend check for undelivered data at closing, could under
some circumstances fail to deliverd all data that was acctualy
- Changes for 22.214.171.124:
* erts: ERTS internal trees of monitor structures could get into
an inconsistent state. This could cause 'DOWN' messages not to
be delivered when they should, as well as delivery of 'DOWN'
messages that should not be delivered.
- Changes for 126.96.36.199:
* erts: Fixed bug in ets:select_replace when called with a fully
bound key could cause a following call to ets:next or ets:prev
to crash the emulator or return invalid result.
* eldap: A race condition at close could cause the eldap client to
exit with a badarg message as cause.
2018-09-30 - Dirk Mueller <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- update to 188.8.131.52:
- Changes for 184.108.40.206:
* Fix a regression in OTP-15204 that removed .beam file metadata
- Changes for 220.127.116.11:
* inets: Do not use chunked-encoding with 1xx, 204 and 304
responses when using mod_esi
* inets: Add robust handling of chunked-encoded HTTP responses
with an empty body (1xx, 204, 304)
- Changes for 18.104.22.168:
* crypto: Update the crypto engine functions to handle multiple
loads of an engine
* mnesia: Fixed a bug where the bag table index data was not
deleted when objects were deleted.
2018-08-15 - email@example.com
- Update to 22.214.171.124:
* inets: Change status code for no mod found to handle request