2018-01-17 - email@example.com
- Update to version 0.9.12.1:
+ Fix desktop file.
- Changes from version 0.9.12:
+ Updates for better integration with AppStream.
- Adopt the use of %make_install rather than raw make command,
following the best practices.
- Point fdupes to the data directory instead of the build root,
which is a practice that must be avoided.
- Conditionalize translation-update-upstream BuildRequires use as
it's a SLE-only requirement.
- Drop intltool BuildRequires: since upstream migrated to Gettext
it's no longer needed anymore.
2017-08-11 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Remove BuildRequires on libgnomeui-devel and conditional build
2016-05-12 - email@example.com
- Do not delete the .desktop file. It is needed for AppStream
processes to have a valid reference.
- Add update-desktop-files BuildRequires.
- Change Categories of eiciel.desktop to System;Filesystem.
2015-10-09 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 0.9.11:
+ Updated translations.
- Changes from version 0.9.10:
+ Fixes a problem with GTK+3.14 where checkboxes in the Access
Control List were not properly rendered.
2014-08-20 - email@example.com
- Update to version 0.9.9:
+ A new filter box
+ Several changes in the UI to make it a bit more consistent with
the GNOME HIG.
+ Help has been ported from DocBook to Mallard.
2014-08-08 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 0.9.8.3:
+ This version does not include any new feature but better
integration with PackageKit.
2013-11-26 - email@example.com
- Update to version 0.9.8.2:
+ Fix for ineffective permissions not correctly rendered in
- Remove hack to remove executable bit from Authors: fixed
2011-09-18 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Remove redundant/obsolete tags/sections from specfile
(cf. packaging guidelines)
- Use %_smp_mflags for parallel build
2011-06-01 - email@example.com
- Do not fail to build if %gtk2_favor is not defined: just use
2011-05-22 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 0.9.8.1:
+ Allow building against GNOME 3 libraries.
- Pass --disable-static to configure
- Remove --with-nautilus-extensions-dir from configure: it is
correctly detected based on the libnautilus-extension.pc file.
- Build based on gtk2_favor either for gnome2 or for gnome3
- Add BuildRequires for gnome 3 build:
+ pkgconfig(libnautilus-extension) => 3.0.0
- Change BuildRequires for gnome2 build to pkgconfig()-style:
+ Old ones: gtkmm24-devel, libnautilus-devel
+ New ones: gtkmm-2.4, libnautilus.extension