2018-07-29 - email@example.com
- Ensure neutrality of descriptions.
2018-06-01 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 2.0.4:
+ Bugfix 114: "duply usage is not current" wrt. purgeFull/Incr.
+ Bugfix 115: typo in error message - "Not GPG_KEY entries"
should be "No".
+ Bugfix 117: no duply_ prefix when ARCH_DIR is set in conf.
+ Occasionally shows negative runtimes, (deb#882159).
- Changes from version 2.0.3:
+Bugfix: "line 2231: CMDS: bad array subscript".
2017-08-08 - email@example.com
- Update to version 2.0.2:
* Bugfix: never insert creds into file:// targets.
* Bugfix: avail profiles hint sometimes shortend the names by one
* Bugfix 108: CMD_NEXT variable should ignore conditional commands
* Export condition before/after next/prev command as
* Bugfix 97: Unknown command should be ERROR, not WARNING.
- Changes from version 2.0.1:
* Bugfix 104: Duply 2.0 sets wrong archive dir, --name was always
- Changes from version 2.0:
* Made this a major version change, as we broke backward
compatibility anyway. If your backend stops working w/ this
version create a new profile and export the env vars needed as
described in the comments of the conf file directly above the
* Making sure multi spaces in TARGET survive awk processing.
* New env var PROFILE exported to scripts.
* Fix 102: expose a unique timestamp variable for pre/post scripts
actually a featreq. exporting RUN_START nanosec unix timestamp.
* Fix 101: GPG_AGENT_INFO is 'bogus'.
* Fix 96: duply cannot handle two consecutive spaces in paths.
- Update Copyright year.
2016-09-26 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 1.11.3:
+ Fix wrong "WARNING: No running gpg-agent ..." when sign key was
- Changes from version 1.11.2:
+ Fix "gpg: unsafe" version print out.
+ Bugfix 91: v1.11 [r47] broke asymmetric encryption when using
+ Bugfix 90: S3: TARGET_USER/PASS have no effect, added
additional documentation about needed env vars to template
- Changes from version 1.11.1:
+ Reverted duply's default PYTHON to 'python'.
- Changes from version 1.11:
+ Remove obsolete --ssh-askpass routine.
+ Add PYTHON conf var to allow global override of used python
+ Enforced usage of "python2" in PATH as default interpreter for
internal use _and_ to run duplicity (setup.py changed the
shebang to the fixed path /usr/bin/python until 0.7.05, which
we circumvent this way).
+ Feature 36: Support gpg-connect-agent as a means to detect if
an agent is running, used gpg-agent for detection though.
+ Quotewrapped run_cmd parameters to protect it from spaces eg.
in TMP path.
+ Key export routine respects gpg-agent usage now.
- Update copyright year.
- Add ChangeLog to package.