2019-02-20 - Marco Varlese <email@example.com>
- Added 0002-fix-cpu-compatibility.patch to address issue with older
2019-01-24 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 18.11; some of the changes are(fate#325916, fate#325951 fate#326025, fate#326992):
* Added support for using externally allocated memory in DPDK.
* Added check for ensuring allocated memory is addressable by devices.
* Updated the C11 memory model version of the ring library.
* Added NXP CAAM JR PMD.
* Added support for GEN3 devices to Intel QAT driver.
* Added Distributed Software Eventdev PMD.
* Updated KNI kernel module, rte_kni library, and KNI sample application.
* Add a new sample application for vDPA.
* Updated mlx5 driver.
* * Improved security of PMD to prevent the NIC from getting stuck when the application misbehaves.
* * Reworked flow engine to supported e-switch flow rules (transfer attribute).
* * Added support for header re-write(L2-L4), VXLAN encap/decap, count, match on TCP flags and multiple flow groups with e-switch flow rules.
* * Added support for match on metadata, VXLAN and MPLS encap/decap with flow rules.
* * Added support for RTE_ETH_DEV_CLOSE_REMOVE flag to provide better support for representors.
* * Added support for meson build.
* * Fixed build issue with PPC.
* * Added support for BlueField VF.
* * Added support for externally allocated static memory for DMA.
all the changes can be viwed in http://doc.dpdk.org/guides/rel_notes/release_18_11.html
- - 0002-fix-cpu-compatibility.patch]
2018-09-24 - Marco Varlese <email@example.com>
- Fixed a problem with ABI compatibility; API/ABI compatibility is
guaranteed by DPDK upstream community across subsequent bug-fix
releases. However, the .spec file broke it by defining the wrong
version which included also the bug-fix release number.
- Fixed a naming issue with library: did not reflect soname
2018-09-03 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 17.11.4 stable release. Some of the fixes include:
* app/testpmd: fix buffer leak in TM command, fix DCB config,
fix VLAN TCI mask set error for FDIR
* bus/dpaa: fix buffer offset setting in FMAN, fix build,
fix phandle support for Linux 4.16
* doc: fix bonding command in testpmd, update qede management
* eal: fix bitmap documentation, fix return codes on thread naming
failure, fix invalid syntax in interrupts, fix uninitialized value
* eventdev: add event buffer flush in Rx adapter, fix internal
port logic in Rx adapter, fix missing update to Rx adaper
WRR position, fix port in Rx adapter internal function, fix Rx SW
* hash: fix a multi-writer race condition, fix doxygen of return
values, fix key slot size accuracy, fix multiwriter lock memory
* kni:fix build with gcc 8.1, fix crash with null name
* vhost: fix missing increment of log cache count, flush IOTLB
cache on new mem table handling, improve dirty pages logging
performance, release locks on RARP packet failure, retranslate
vring addr when memory table changes
* PMD drivers: various fixes fro bnxt, dpaa2, mlx5
- Fixed a syntax error affecting csh environment configuration(bsc#1102310)
2018-07-03 - email@example.com
- do proper cpu compatibility test(bsc#1099474)
- change %doc to %license
2018-05-16 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- workaround kernelrelease error
2018-05-14 - email@example.com
- Sync dpdk for SLE15 with SLE12-SP4(fate#324872)
2018-05-11 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- use gcc-7 to remove EXTRA_CFLAGS hack that was required for gcc-6
in the previous change(bsc#1090668)
2018-04-24 - email@example.com
- Remove fstack-clash-protection from EXTRA_CFLAGS as gcc-6 cant