2017-10-26 - email@example.com
- Update to version 3.1.1:
* fix a typo in the compilation instructions in the readme file
* fix an old bug (4+ years) which messed up colors in HTML export
when a configuration file is used
* fix a bug which prevented some file systems to be displayed
when the filtering option was used
* fix a bad implicit fallthrough
2017-04-21 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 3.1.0:
* New features:
+ Major code refactoring: now, platform specific code is
+ Solaris support.
+ The CSV separator can be specified via the configuration file
+ In addition to the already export formats (CSV, text, tex and
HTML), dfc is able to export the information as JSON (no
additional dependency required).
+ Add support for bold font via the configuration file
+ Add -M option to disable "Mounted On" information.
+ Add Dutch translation.
+ Add git revision to the dfc version string for development
versions of dfc.
* Bug fixes:
+ Fix type not respecting -W flag.
+ Fix alignment issue when both -M and -o options are specified.
+ Plug a few memory leaks.
+ Escape mount options with "" when exporting to CSV as mount
options may typically contain a ",".
+ Linux: avoid stat'ing remote file system when local flag is
given (prevents dfc from potentially hanging on remote file
+ Consider nfs4 a remote filesystem.
+ Correctly link math library (fixes build on, at least,
+ Remove a few extra incorrect CSV separators in CSV export
+ Silently ignore EACCESS error on statvfs.
+ Fix build failure on Hurd.
+ Fix build failure on kFreeBSD.
* Incompatible changes:
+ Remove "GRIM" compile option - compile flags previously set
by "grim" are now defaults.
+ Stop translating color names in the configuration file - now,
only "English" names are understood.
2017-02-17 - email@example.com
- Split lang subpackage
2015-12-09 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update download url
- Use cmake macros
- Cleanup spec file with spec-clened
2015-05-19 - email@example.com
- Update to 3.0.5:
* fixed initialization of LFS
* do not install translated configuration files and man pages when NLS option
* fixed typos in the man
2013-10-25 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 3.0.4:
* fixed compilation error on *BSD systems introduced in dfc version 3.0.3
2013-08-23 - email@example.com
- Update to 3.0.3:
* fixed warning message wrongly displayed when calling 'dfc -u h'
* fixed various typo fixes
* fixed some memory management issues
* fixed if tests on potentially NULL values
* fixed potential security holes (potentially exploitable buffer overflows
caused by misuse of printf function)
* fixed dfc hang on no more accessible remote file systems
* display a warning in any case when file system cannot be stated instead of
exiting on error
* updated license header and copyright year
2013-04-14 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 3.0.2:
* fixed dfc failing when getting volume size information from volume >= 4 To
on 32-bit hosts (added LFS option, which can be triggered on or off but is
on by default)
* fixed missing separator on CSV export when -T and -s options where
- Fix rpm post build check warning "File is compiled without RPM_OPT_FLAGS".
2012-11-10 - email@example.com
- Initial rpm release (version 3.0.1).