2018-03-14 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- dd_r_version.diff: Make dd_rhelp accept version 1.99.x.
2014-03-08 - email@example.com
- Update dd_rhelp_EOF.diff to support dd_rescue-1.41+.
2013-02-03 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apply three fixes:
* dd_rhelp_EOF.diff: Be tolerant to error messages after EOF.
* dd_rhelp_Summary.diff: Avoid misparsing Summary line.
* dd_rhelp.test.diff: Don't misparse dd_rescue version number.
2012-04-23 - email@example.com
- Update to version 0.3.0:
* new: fix of some macos bugs
* fix: handfull of little buts where fixed as usual.
* fix: several patches from Kurt Garloff were merged.
From version 0.2.0:
* new: macosx support will use BSD sed and BSD stat
* new: main algo is somewhat cleverer than before by going first
forward then backwards and choosing a bias to favor forward
dd_rescueing which is often much quicker.
* new: big efforts on the testing bed for dd_rhelp.
* imp: efforts to add some consistency checks all around.
* imp: some effort to cache some values results in some soft speed
* fix: handfull of little bugs where fixed.
* fix: correctly handle strange behavior where EINVAL is sent in
place of EOF
- Removed all previous patches (since they are merged upstream or fixed
2012-03-14 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Added dd_rhelp_largedisk.diff patch (change parsing from dd_rhelp to support
positions / sizes > 1TB).
2012-03-05 - email@example.com
- dd_rhelp became a separate package (splitted from dd_rescue).
2012-02-07 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- place binaries in /usr tree (UsrMerge project)
2011-10-05 - email@example.com
- Update to dd_rescue-1.24:
* Handle directory as output filename (append input basename).
- Fix dd_rhelp.test script and add to %check.
2011-09-18 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Remove redundant tags/sections from specfile
(cf. packaging guidelines)
2011-09-03 - email@example.com
- Spec file updates:
* Changed License: to GPL-2.0 (bnc#714914).
* Minor other updates.