2017-11-29 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- dd_rescue-openssl11.patch: ported to openssl 1.1 (bsc#1070369)
2017-11-10 - email@example.com
- Update to 1.99.7:
* Work around gentoo dash echo -n breakage (reported by whissi).
* Optimize away strlen() calls in format_int.
2017-11-04 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 1.99.7-pre2:
* ddr_crypt: compat for openssl enc -md sha256 KDF (openssl 1.1
default) with new opbkdf11 option
2017-11-02 - email@example.com
- Update to 1.99.7-pre:
* Fix for segfault on multi-overwrite with -2/-3/-4.
2017-09-04 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- libddr_hash-round-down-static.diff: Mark inline function static.
2017-08-25 - email@example.com
- Update to dd_rescue-1.99.6:
* Merge previous SSE2 detection patch from Michael Matz.
* Support calculating and validating checksums in the S3
2017-08-10 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add dd_rescue-i586-sse2.diff to fix dd_rescue compile and
runtime problems when GCC defaults to SSE2 also on i586
like with SLE-15.
2017-05-30 - email@example.com
- Cleanup a bit the dependencies
* Run %configure as separate comand properly in build phase
- Remove support for < 12.0
- Add condition for openSSL to build with verison 1.0.0 on Factory
2016-12-29 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to dd_rescue-1.99.5:
* Merge the two gcc7 patches from Martin Liska.
* Better transfer length estimate (thus better progress report)
* Optional ratecontrol (throttle transfer speed)
* fmt_no was unsafe against undetermined length (pre=0) and
visible digit grouping characters, resulting in memory
corruption when using a -b logfile. Thanks to Marc Thomas
for reporting and debugging!
* A few more minor cleanups and bugfixes.
* Fix segfault with graph in reverse direction with
too large transfer limit.
* Fix build with AES but not AVX2 support.
- Update to dd_rescue-1.99:
* ddr_crypt plugin: Add support for ARMv8 aes hardware acceleration
(works as well in 32bit mode).
* ddr_crypt: Fix CTR iv initialization.
* ddr_crypt: Support for openSSL Salted__ header.
* Support ranges in fault injection.
* Clean up write retry logic.
* Improved documentation, Makefiles and test coverage.
2016-12-23 - email@example.com
- Add gcc7-fix-htonl.patch patch.