2017-10-03 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 0.26.1:
+ Work around a deadlock in GObject type initialization
2017-03-02 - email@example.com
- Update 0001-gvdb-Restore-permissions-on-changed-files.patch:
'dconf update' should set permissions to 0644 on restored missing
db files, despite of the umask setting (bsc#1025721, bsc#971074,
2016-08-19 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add 0001-gvdb-Restore-permissions-on-changed-files.patch:
'dconf update' writes new contents into temporary file and
renames it to the original one, resulting permission
inconsistencies if umask has been changed before that. The patch
restores the changed permissions (bsc#971074, bgo#758066).
2016-04-13 - email@example.com
- Update to GNOME 3.20 Fate#318572
- Drop dconf-use-g_settings_get_default_value.patch (bnc#873225):
patch applied to dconf-editor.
2016-03-23 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 0.26.0:
+ No changes.
2015-12-23 - email@example.com
- Update to version 0.25.1:
+ The libdbus-1 backend has been removed. Dconf now always uses
+ Support has been added for system administration frameworks to
set up the dconf profile via a file placed in the
XDG_RUNTIME_DIR or in /run/dconf/. In the case of the file in
/run/dconf/, it is not possible to modify the proile, even via
the DCONF_PROFILE environment variable, which makes it slightly
more difficult to evade lockdown.
+ Directory resets are now implemented properly in DConfChangeset
which means that reading a subkey through a changeset that
contains a reset for a parent directory of that key will return
TRUE with a NULL value.
+ A new API dconf_client_read_full() has been added which allows
reading the user value, the default value, or querying what the
effective value would be if a changeset were to be applied.
+ A new API has been added for listing the locks that are in
+ DConfClient has a new "writability-changed" signal.
+ Support for reading default values and listing locks have been
added to the dconf commandline tool.
+ Support for g_autoptr() has been added for DConfClient and
+ The handling of reading of default values via GSettings has
been made more efficient. More major changes to the GSettings
backend are expected in the near future.
- Drop pkgconfig(dbus-1) BuildRequires: this backend has been
- Drop libdconf-dbus-1-0 subpackage and obsolete it by libdconf1
package to ensure proper upgrade mechanism.
- Drop libdconf-dbus-devel subpackage and obsolete it by the
main devel package.
2015-03-23 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 0.24.0:
+ Stable release, no changes since 0.23.2.
2015-03-17 - email@example.com
- Update to version 0.23.2:
+ Remove dconf-editor manpage (accidentally missed during the
+ Fix whitespace issues in 'dconf --help'.
2015-03-03 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 0.23.1:
+ dconf-editor is now in a separate package.
+ portability improvements.
- Drop dconf-editor subpackages and references to it: it's now
maintained in its own package (version 3.15.91).
- Drop pkgconfig(gtk+-3.0) and pkgconfig(libxml-2.0) BuildRequires:
- Drop dconf-use-g_settings_get_default_value.patch: patch applied
- Drop lang-package: it provided languages for dconf-editor
(despite the gettext domain being 'dconf').
2015-02-02 - email@example.com
- Move ca.desrt.dconf-editor.appdata.xml to dconf-editor
subpackage: the appdata.xml file is supposed to be in the same
package as the .desktop file (boo#915692).