2017-12-28 - email@example.com
- Updated to 2.2.26:
* CMake build changes
* Fixed problem with the definition of "(mm2 day-2)/(mm2 day-2)"
* Fixed bug in the parsing of the have-unit of udunits2
2017-05-19 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Updated to 2.2.25:
* Corrected temporal decomposition algorithm in ut_decode_time().
* Added missing UDUNITS-1 files to the distribution ("lib/udunits.h" and
2017-03-17 - email@example.com
- Updated to 2.2.24:
* Added unit "ppv"
* Fixed utCalendar() in the UDUNITS-1 interface returning 60 seconds.
- Updated to 2.2.23:
* Added missing comma to snprintf() call under Windows.
- Updated to 2.2.22:
* Added missing files to distribution for building on Windows.
- Updated to 2.2.21:
* Corrected construction of the pathname of an imported database file
2016-11-27 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Updated to 2.2.20
* modifications for better portability
* Replaced use of deprecated atof() with strtod()
* Changed definition and symbol of "astronomical_unit"
* added tsearch.[ch] for building on Windows
- spec file cleanup
- provide compat packages for API v1 users (udunits)
2015-04-02 - email@example.com
- Updated to 2.2.18
* Eliminated the use of unistd.h on Windows.
* Improved support for static builds (i.e., builds that don't produce a
* Units Database:
- Corrected the definition of "dram" and added "fluid_dram".
- Changed the definition of "molecule" to "1/avogadro_constant".
- Added comments and human-readable definitions.
- Removed latent bug on Windows in determining the name of the program.
- Removed lint discovered by Coverity.
2014-12-11 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Updated to 2.2.17
* Modified the lexical scanner to accept the use of "ref" in an offset
time-unit specification (e.g., "seconds ref 1970-01-01") in order to be
compatible with version 2.1. Added concomitant test to unit-tests.
2014-07-14 - email@example.com
- Updated to 2.2.16
* Added units "molecule" (for conversion with "mole") and "bit".
* Added "-H have" and "-W want" options.
* Added "nucleon" (alias "nuc") to database as "mole/(avogadro's number)" to
support units like "Mev/nucleon".
* Added "octet" and "byte" to common units as aliases for the dimensionless
unit "8". (The unit "bit" was already defined).