2017-04-14 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 2.3+git.20161224.7c1ca46:
* Fix a crash when adding a symmetric constraint on two points.
* TTF: only call FT_Request_Size once after loading.
* TTF: actually use CID as GID when CID-to-GID mapping is absent.
* TTF: use metrics of 'A' to determine cap height.
* Fix a crash when adding a symmetric constraint on a line.
* Fix detection of transparent meshes.
* DXF: Fix export of wireframe as 3D DXF.
* Fix crash when trying to import not .dxf or .dwg files
- Fix build with gcc6 (solvespace-2.3-gcc6.patch)
2016-11-04 - email@example.com
- Update to version 2.2+git.20161017.c4ad073:
* Unix: also install the SolveSpace desktop icon in the xpm
* Show "Paste" context menu item even when only constraints are
* Do not remove autosave after successfully opening file.
* Don't crash when changing the autosave interval.
* Fix the "Show degrees of freedom" command.
* GTK: make Space Navigator actually work.
* Multiply constraint values by scale when pasting with
* When snapping constraints to grid, snap the reference point.
* Unbreak TTF metrics.
* Update libdxfrw.
* Do not clear selection during operations that don't need it.
* Forcibly show the current group once we start a drawing operation
* DXF export: always declare layers before using them.
* Get rid of the MAX_SELECTED restriction in GroupSelection().
* Make translate/rotate groups inherit the "suppress solid model"
* Travis: update brew installation instructions.
* GTK: show files with uppercase extensions in file open dialog.
* Mark group dirty when clicking "allow redundant constraints"
* Normalize the string returned by Extension() to lowercase.
* Fix a handle leak in TtfFontList::PlotString.
* Don't draw edges and outlines while dragging an entity.
* GTK: use 3DConnexion button 0 instead of SI_APP_FIT_BUTTON.
* Write params if system is solved as REDUNDANT_OKAY.
* Try to re-solve groups that fail rank test.
2016-07-12 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 2.1+git.20160611.dce9064:
* GTK: clip any editors instead of resizing GraphicsWindow.
* Cocoa: allow dismissing Message/Error NSAlerts using Escape key.
* Unbreak importing files in the same directory as current file.
* DXF, DWG: allow undoing an import.
* Load actual factory default, not saved style, when requested.
* Three.js: correctly handle browser zoom.
* Fix disabling of autoconstrainter via Ctrl.
* Add CHANGELOG.md.
* More info: /usr/share/doc/packages/solvespace/CHANGELOG.md
- Use stable release in _service file
- Remove development package (used fork of libdxfrw)
- Remove patches:
* solvespace-2.1_libdir.patch (fixed in upstream)
2015-06-02 - email@example.com
- Initial package