2017-02-12 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Spec file cleanup
- Use https://en.opensuse.org/SourceUrls
2013-07-01 - email@example.com
- Update to mMass 5.5
- Added: Peak list can now be exported into ASCII with column headers.
- Added: Mass to Formula tool is now able to calculate negative compositions.
- Improved: Form parameters updated in Protein Prospector tools.
- Fixed: Mass to Formula tool crashed when no composition was found.
- Fixed: Correct scan number is now parsed from mzML format.
2012-12-28 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to mMass 5.4.1
- Fixed: Internal server has been disabled for OS X.
- Fixed: An issue with crashing plot canvas.
- Fixed: An issue with crashing Envelope Fit tool.
2012-11-18 - email@example.com
- Update to mMass 5.4
- Improved: Multiple documents overlay in Mass Defect Plot panel.
- Improved: On Linux, system user?s folder is now used for configs and presets.
- Fixed: Incorrect handling of C-terminal modification in Peptide Fragmentation panel.
- Fixed: Incorrect calculation of some mass defects.
- Fixed: An issue with peak picking crashing on some documents.
- Fixed: An issue with mzML files with incorrect base peak intensity.
- Fixed: An issue with mzML files with unspecified retention time units.
- Fixed: Incorrect zooming style in Scan Selection dialog.
- Fixed: Updated link to ChemSpider from Mass to Formula panel.
- Fixed: Updated link to Human Metabolom Database from Mass to Formula tool.
2012-08-27 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to mMass 5.3
- Added: Mass Defect Plot to clusterize peaks based on their mass defect.
- Added: Swap Data function is now available in the Batch Processing panel.
- Added: Line style can be set for profile mass spectra.
- Improved: Open multiple documents via command line.
- Fixed: An issue with negatively charged ions matching.
2012-08-05 - email@example.com
- Fix bash start script (allow commandline arguments)
2012-07-01 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to mMass 5.2
- Added: New spectrum canvas view option to allow ranges outside current documents boundaries.
- Improved: File association now works on all platforms via listening on port 65456.
- Improved: More detailed Spectrum Ruler info for charge and neutral mass.
- Fixed: In some cases, document selection in batch processing was unpredictable.
2012-05-17 - email@example.com
- Update to mMass 5.1
- Added: Mass to Formula tool now compares theoretical isotopic pattern with acquired data.
- Added: Isotopic pattern can be modeled using either symmetrical or asymmetrical peak shapes.
- Added: Artificial spectra can be modeled using either symmetrical or asymmetrical peak shapes.
- Added: Compare Peak Lists tool now shows additional table with combined peak list.
- Added: Compare Peak Lists tool now enables intensity ratio threshold for highlighting peaks.
- Added: Unmatched peaks can now be removed from Peak Differences tool table.
- Added: Neutral mass can be calculated and shown by Spectrum Ruler tool.
- Improved: Peak list generated by Isotopic Pattern tool is calculated from final envelope.
- Changed: Baseline shift removed from normalization.
- Fixed: Preview in Math Operations tool did not work correctly.
- Fixed: An issue with re-creating configuration files.
- Fixed: Peak list updating in Match panel plot.
2012-03-29 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to mMass 5.0.1
- Improved: Molecular formula of the peptide is shown in custom-type Sequence Editor.
- Fixed: Sequence Search tool did not work.
- Fixed: Sequence info did not update correctly while switching sequences.
- Fixed: Applying processing tools with no document selected may cause application to crash.
- Fixed: An issue with mzML files with different data array bits.