zelda-xd2-mercuris-chess - Second April fools game from the Solarus Team
||openSUSE Leap 15.0
||GPL-3.0-only AND CC-BY-SA-4.0 AND NonFree
Zelda XD2: Mercuris Chess is the sequel of the first XD
parodic game, and was also released on April 1st, in 2017
You do not need to have played the first XD game to enjoy
Mercuris Chess. However, to appreciate the game’s
introduction, you need to know that, in the first episode,
Link locked Zelda up in his cave after a drinking night.
The story takes place some months after that terrible night.
While Link was trying to make up for his fault, a very rich
business man named Mr Grump took over the kingdom and bought
- Add the Packman repository:
# zypper addrepo http://packman.inode.at/suse/openSUSE_Leap_15.0/ packman
- Install zelda-xd2-mercuris-chess rpm package:
# zypper install zelda-xd2-mercuris-chess
2019-08-10 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 1.1.1:
* Fix Solarus format to 1.6.
* Fix getting stuck on a stone in water near Rupee Island (#141).
* Fix ghostly proprietor sprite displaying issue (#142).
- Changes from version 1.1.0:
* Upgrade to Solarus 1.6.
* Add Spanish translation by Minefran12 (#22).
* Fix English language not set by default (#129).
- Update spec file:
* Update URL.
* Update Source tag: Repository is now hosted at GitLab.
* Use cmake_build and cmake_install macros.
2018-04-23 - email@example.com
- Initial version: 1.0.6.