2017-02-08 - email@example.com
- Update to 2.10.1
* Xpaint includes a new command line option
- btnheight that adjusts appropriately the size of all internal
widgets in case a big menu font is used (e.g. by setting the
option -menufont , or by changing the app-defaults file).
This is very useful if you have a high resolution screen.
Many small local modifications of various source files in
the main tree have been necessary for this.
* A new option -toolmode 0,1,2 can be used to initialize the
display of the tool window. Also adjustable dynamically by
resizing that window.
* Default canvas size has been set to 1024x768
Related command line options are -canvassize and -winsize
that can be used independently to adjust the default size of
canvas and main window.
* The app-defaults files and help files have been modified
to accommodate the above additions.
* The "Print" widget has been improved, and its menubar is now
again available to adjust page formats (a bug introduced
probably a long time ago prevented it to work !)
* A newer version libXaw3dXft-1.6.2e.tar.bz2 has been posted.
The only change is a 3 lines addition that circumvents (what
seems to be) a bug occurring of certain X11/Xorg drivers, e.g.
the intel driver, version 2.99.917. Otherwise this will make
* Changed the library name librw to libxpaintrw
to avoid shared library conflicts. Thanks to Michael Orlitzky
for pointing out the issue.
* Applied a number of patches from gentoo.org that substantially
improve the compilation process. Thanks to Julian Ospald
- Dropped xpaint-openjpeg.patch
- Added xpaint-rpmlint.patch
- Spec cleanup
2015-02-28 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 18.104.22.168:
* only further cosmetic changes, no change in functionality.
- Add package librw0 for xpaint application
- Remove the old build procedure
- Fix png.h not found
- Use %configure instead of CFLAGS and CXXFLAGS
- Remove %_smp_mflags to avoid compilation errors
- Use pkgconfig in package names
- Spec file cleanup
2014-10-04 - email@example.com
- update to 22.214.171.124
- removed libXaw3dxft6 (used a separate package)
* add BuildRequires: libXaw3dxft-devel
- add RPM conditional test %suse_version for xpaint-openjpeg.patch
- changed Group: for devel
- add manual pages
2011-11-27 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- new upstream version <126.96.36.199>
* rw/pgf-util/Makefile : add '-fpermissive' flag to allow compilation
with recent (more picky!) versions of g++
* Xaw3dxft/Viewport.c : position of scrollbars can now be adjusted
through parameters sbShift[X,Y][1,2]. No public API change, so
this addition should be upward compatible.
* graphic.c : some small fixes in the shellHandler routine to.
accommodate odd behavior of scrollbars with xorg recent versions,
using the new sbShift feature.
2011-05-22 - email@example.com
- fix libXaw3dxft6
2011-02-27 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- new upstream version <188.8.131.52>
* Integrated patch to facilitate compilation with gcc-4.5
* app-defaults files : slight improvement of X event management.
in pull-down menus.
* print.c : slight improvement of X event management in print widget.
* fontOp.c : fixed color issue (color not initialized) when moving.
written text with arrow keys.
* Very small changes in Xaw3dxft (minor Xaw3dXft.h API update)
2010-12-24 - email@example.com
- new upstream version <184.108.40.206>
2010-11-13 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- new upstream version <2.9.8>