2018-07-10 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add baselibs.conf: build libzmq5-32bit, as it is a required
dependency to libavfilter7-32bit (i.e ffmpeg 4).
2017-12-14 - email@example.com
- New upstream version 4.2.3
* API change: previously ZMQ_POLLOUT on a ZMQ_ROUTER socket
returned always true due to how the type works. When
ZMQ_ROUTER_MANDATORY is set, sending fails when the peer is
not available, but ZMQ_POLLOUT always returns true anyway,
which does not make sense. Now when ZMQ_ROUTER_MANDATORY is
set, ZMQ_POLLOUT on a ZMQ_ROUTER will return true only if
at least one peer is available.
Given ZMQ_POLLOUT with ZMQ_ROUTER was not usable at all
previously, we do not consider this a breakage warranting a
major or minor version increase.
* ZMQ_IDENTITY has been renamed to ZMQ_ROUTING_ID and
ZMQ_CONNECT_RID has been renamed to ZMQ_CONNTECT_ROUTING_ID
to disambiguate. ZMQ_IDENTITY and ZMQ_CONNECT_RID are still
available to keep backward compatibility, and will be
removed in a future release after further advance notice.
* DRAFT API change: zmq_poller_wait, zmq_poller_wait_all and
zmq_poller_poll have been changed to be inline with other
existing APIs that have a timeout to return EAGAIN instead
of ETIMEDOUT as the errno value.
* Existing non-DRAFT socket types ZMQ_REP/REQ, ZMQ_ROUTER/DEALER
and ZMQPUB/SUB, that were previously declared deprecated, have
been reinstated as stable and supported
* Curve: all remaining traces of debug output to console are now
removed, and new DRAFT events are available to properly debug
CURVE, PLAIN, GSSAPI and ZAP events and failures.
* for compelete changelog see
- drop remove_werror.patch: can now be disabled at configure time,
2017-06-01 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- remove_werror.patch: don't use -Werror in compiler flags
- disable silent compilation flags
2017-03-21 - email@example.com
- New upstream version 4.2.2
* fix SO_NOSIGPIPE and connection closing by peer race condition
* fix IPv4-in-IPv6 mapped addresses parsing error
* zmq_z85_decode did validate its input. The function has been
fixed to correctly follow RFC32 and return NULL if the input is
* for complete changelog see
2017-02-03 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Compact the descriptions.
2016-12-31 - email@example.com
- New upstream version 4.2.1
* Bugfix release. For complete changelog see
2016-11-05 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- New upstream version 4.2.0
* For Pieter. Thanks for making all of this possible.
* This release introduces new APIs, but it is ABI compatible with
libzmq 4.1.2 and up.
* Fixed alignment problem on arm and sparc, need to rebuild
* New Context option ZMQ_MAX_MSGSZ
* New Socket options:
* see NEWS for all changes
* add --with-libsodium to link against libsodium and not internal
* remove disable-silent-rules
* add --enable-curve to build curve_keygen tool
* add libunwind to build dependencies
2016-06-29 - email@example.com
- Remove useless --with-pic, it's only for (non-built) static libs
2016-06-28 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- skip testsuite on qemu-linux-user
2016-06-17 - email@example.com
- New upstream version 4.1.5
* Fixed #1806 - uninitialised read in curve getsockopt.
* Fixed #1807 - build broken with GCC 6.
* Fixed #1831 - potential assertion failure with latest libsodium.
* Fixed #1850 - detection issues with tweetnacl/libsodium.
* Fixed #1877 - Avoid terminating connections prematurely
* fixes some IPv6 related issues
- Removed 3ad076.patch, upstreamed