2018-10-26 - firstname.lastname@example.org
* Disallow rgb10 configs for chromium with radeonsi to prevent
broken colors in video. (boo#1113211)
2018-04-30 - email@example.com
- Update to 18.0.2
* A couple of fixes for Meson that solves some problems regarding
building tests and installation.
* A couple of fixes in state tracker / DRI that was causing crashes
in QtCreator and Firefox, among other problems.
* A couple of fixes for GFX9, that solves a hang in the driver, and
a problem with buffer views.
* SVGA gets also a patch to fix incorrect advertizing of
* Etnaviv gets a fix for swizzled texture formats.
* Intel drivers get also several patches.
* RADV gets a patch to solve a problem of lot of games complaining
about not having enough memory.
2018-04-19 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 18.0.1
* In this release we have:
* On the build system to highlight Meson is get improved thorugh several patches
that fix issues around it.
* On the drivers part, RADV get several fixes: one for multisample regressions on
Vega, another around GFX9 buffer views, and a couple of them more to related
with avoiding emitting unneeded vertex state.
* St/Nine get fixes around face register, lighting constants, math check for
inversible matrix, implicit conversions and bad tracking of vertex textures.
* Freedreno/a5xx get fixes around missaligned heigh for PIPE_BUFFER, and around
* Several fixes are also enqueued for Intel driver: set right channel_sizes for
MOV_INDIRECT sources, set right config registration for uploading to kernel,
return the fourcc stored in __DRIimage when possible, fix negative sign in
64-bit return values, fix null destination register in assembly instructions
with 3 source operands, a fix for failed TCS/TES shader compilation
* Queue also contains a couple of fixes around Gallium drivers, one to fix a typo
in code that was causing wrong return value, and another one to fix an
unitialized modifier for DRI2.
* Mesa core gets a couple of patches to fix issues around overriding OpenGL/ES
supported version through environment variables, and a patch to fix an issue
with texture samples found in "The Witness" through Wine.
* A couple of bugs around unrolling loops have also been fixed, these patches were
applied for NIR and GLSL.
* On top of above, NIR gets more fixes in a couple of lowering functions used:
coalesce in lower_vec_to_movs if vec had a SSA destination, and interp_var_at
intrinsic support in lower_indirect_derefs. It also gets a fix around
* Finally, there are other fixes affecting Radeonsi, AC, EGL/Wayland and SPIR-V
2018-04-18 - email@example.com
- enabled opencl and that way also Mesa-gallium on 42.3 since we
now build against llvm 6; this also fixes the requirements from
Mesa-32bit to Mesa-gallium-32bit in baselibs.conf (reported by
2018-04-05 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Remove n_Disable-AMDGPU-GFX9-Vega-on-LLVM-lessthan-6.0.0.patch.
* Not needed since we build Mesa against LLVM 6. (bnc#1082298)
- Remove u_Fix-crash-in-swrast-when-setting-a-texture-for-a-pix.patch.
* It was disabled for long time and does not seem to be needed.
2018-04-03 - email@example.com
- Enable nine on arm/aarch64