2017-08-18 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- updated to 3.04
TODO: move json_xs to types::serialiser
3.04 Thu Aug 17 04:30:47 CEST 2017
- change exponential realloc algorithm on encoding and string decoding to be
really exponential (this helps slow/debugging allocators such as libumem)
(reported by Matthew Horsfall).
- string encoding would needlessly overallocate output space
(testcase by Matthew Horsfall).
- be very paranoid about extending buffer lengths and croak if buffers get too large,
which might (or might not) improve security.
- add cbor-packed type to json_xs.
- switch from YAML to YAML::XS in json_xs, as YAML is way too buggy and outdated.
2016-11-17 - email@example.com
- updated to 3.03
TODO: Victor Efimov
3.03 Wed Nov 16 20:20:59 CET 2016
- fix a bug introduced by a perl bug workaround that would cause
incremental parsing to fail with a sv_chop panic.
- json_xs: toformat failure error message fixed.
- json_xs: allow cyclic data structures in CBOR.
2016-03-11 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- updated to 3.02
TODO: how to cope with tagged values and standard json decoders
TODO: investigate magic (Eric Brine)
2013-11-25 - email@example.com
- updated to 3.01
- backport to perls < 5.18 (reported by Paul Howarth).
- implemented an object tagging extension (using the
Types::Serialiser serialisation protocol).
- reworked the documentation regarding object serialisation,
add a new OBJECT SERIALISATION section that explains the
- new setting: allow_tags.
- switch to Types::Serialiser booleans.
- remove to_json/from_json.
- other minor improvements to the documentation.
2013-06-05 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- updated to 2.34
- work around bugs in perl 5.18 breaking more than 100
widely used modules, without a fix in sight because
p5pers don't care about CPAN anymore.
- when canonicalising, only allocate up to 64 hash key
pointers on the stack. for larger hashes, use the heap,
to avoid using too much stackspace.
- discuss the problem with setlocale (reported by a few victims).
- internal encode/decode XS wrappers did not expect stack
moves caused by callbacks (analyzed and testcase by Jesse Luehrs).
- add bencode as to/from option in bin/json_xs.
- add -e option to json_xs, and none and string in/out formats.
2011-11-18 - email@example.com
- use original .tar.gz
2011-08-13 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to 2.32:
* fix a bug in the initial whitespace accumulation
- changes from 2.31:
* don't accumulate initial whitespace in the incremental buffer (this can be
useful to allow whitespace-keepalive on a tcp connection without triggering
the max_size limit)
* properly croak on some invalid inputs that are not strings (e.g. undef)
when trying to decode a json text
2011-01-17 - email@example.com
- update to 2.3(0)
- make sure decoder doesn't change the decoding in the incremental
parser (testcase provided by Hendrik Schumacher).
- applied patch by DaTa for Data::Dumper support in json_xs.
- added -t dump support to json_xs, using Data::Dump.
- added -f eval support to json_xs.
2010-12-01 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- switch to perl_requires macro