2015-10-20 - email@example.com
- update version 1.4.14
* Fixed the issues found in static checks
- changes in 18.104.22.168
* Resolves Bug 1013977 - Slow focus change with ibus-chewing
* Resolves Bug 1062133 - ibus-chewing may not handle key event
after focus change
* Resolves Bug 1073797 - Cannot identify input mode for Chinese
* Fixed Bug 902866 - ibus-chewing uses dconf but still installs
* MakerDialog GUI is only loaded when setting dialog is invoked.
* Setting is removed from ibus-properties because it can be launched
+ Executable ibus-setup-chewing: Usually under /usr/libexec
+ Input method preference in IBus preference.
* Fixed github issue #43: First space not able to input
* Fixed github issue #44: Update input-events (for libchewing-0.4.0)
* Fixed github issue #45: Optimize properties handling.
- remove explicit Requires on libchewing > 0.3.2, ldconfig will
do the work
- drop patch: ibus-chewing-fix-license.patch, upstream fixed
- dont build with gconf support, such codes are buggy
2014-08-13 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add provides locale(zh_TW)
2014-07-02 - email@example.com
- Add ibus-chewing-fix-license.patch: fix incorrect license on one
2014-03-01 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 22.214.171.124
1.4.7 to 126.96.36.199:
* Resolves Bug 1054937 - Broken %defattr in ibus-chewing
1.4.6 to 1.4.7:
* Target "translation" is built separately with all, in order to
tame multiple job make.
1.4.5 to 1.4.6:
* Fixed Build for RHEL7
1.4.4 to 1.4.5:
* Resolves Bug 1013977 - ibus-chewing needs to have ibus write-cache
- -system in %post and %postun
* Resolves Bug 1027031 - CVE-2013-4509 ibus-chewing: ibus: visible
password entry flaw [rhel-7.0]
* Resolves Bug 1028911 - [zh_TW]'Chinese<->English' switch does not work
when clicking on the Chewing menu list.
* Resolves Bug 1045868 - ibus-chewing *again* not built with $RPM_OPT_FLAGS
* Option "Sync between caps lock and IM":
+ Default of is changed to "disable", because the previous default
"keyboard" cause bug 1028911 for GNOME Shell.
+ Now Sync from "input method" can control Caps LED in GNOME shell.
* Translation added: de_DE, es_ES, it_IT, pt_BR, uk_UA
* Set environment IBUS_CHEWING_LOGFILE for ibus-chewing log.
2013-12-19 - email@example.com
- Update to 1.4.4
* Fixed IBus issue 1294: Chewing GUI in French [patch]
* Fixed bogus date
* Fixed password is visible on GNOME lock screen
* Fixed ibus-chewing 1.4.3-1 not built with (rh#842856)
- Drop cmake-fedora-modules.tar.bz2
* the source archive includes a newer version of cmake-fedora
2012-12-18 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 1.4.3
- Fixed GitHub issue #30: Rework decorate_preedit
by merging pull request #30 from buganini
- Fixed GitHub issue #31: Properly refresh property
by merging pull request #31 from buganini
2012-08-25 - email@example.com
- Update to 1.4.2
- Fixed GitHub issue #7: highlighted text be cut after switch back to pure ibus
by merging pull request #24 from buganini
- Fixed GitHub issue #20: Shift key will send duplicated strings
by merging pull request #22 from buganini
- Fixed GitHub issue #21: somethings wrong with cmake
- Fixed GitHub issue #25: Weird symbol when input with somethings highlighted
by merging pull request #26 from buganini
- Fixed GitHub issue #27: Local path committed into tree
- Fixed: Bug 713033 - [zh_TW] ibus-chewing problem
- Fixed: Bug 745371 - ibus-chewing: mode confusion In Temporary English mode and Chinese mode later on
- Fixed: Google Issue 1172: [ibus-chewing] move elf file to standard directory.
- Fixed: Google Issue 1426: ibus-chewing-1.3.10 installs directory /gconf to root filesystem
- Fixed: Google Issue 1428: ibus-chewing-1.3.10 fails to save it's settings
- Fixed: Google Issue 1481: Some characters are missing when a long string in preedit buffer.
- Fixed: Google Issue 1490: Cannot change INSTAL prefix for ibus-chewing-1.4.0