2018-02-28 - email@example.com
- Modernize spec-file by calling spec-cleaner
2014-07-22 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Drop gnome-icon-theme Requires: nothing in the sonar icon theme
depends on gnome-icon-theme (which, in turn is obsoleted).
2013-03-01 - email@example.com
- Spec-cleanup using format_spec_file service.
2011-01-18 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Remove the gtk3-metatheme-sonar subpackage (and all references to
it in various Suggests): we can't build it this way anymore,
since theming in GTK+ 3 changed and the format is different. We
might create a gtk3-metatheme-sonar package again later, but with
a working GTK+ 3 theme.
2011-01-11 - email@example.com
- Add gtk2-metatheme-sonar-main-menu-theming.patch: correctly match
the main menu button for theming. With the relevant change in
gnome-main-menu, this fixes bnc#642956.
2010-10-14 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Create a theme for gtk3 too:
+ copy gtk-2.0 theme directory as gtk-3.0, it should just work.
+ create a gtk3-metatheme-sonar subpackage.
+ split the common files between gtk2-metatheme-sonar and
gtk3-metatheme-sonar in metatheme-sonar-common. This subpackage
is required by both gtk2-metatheme-sonar and
gtk3-metatheme-sonar. It also has a sonar-icon-theme
Recommends, and Suggests for both gtk2-metatheme-sonar and
+ change gtk2-metatheme-sonar Recommends in sonar-icon-theme to a
Suggests, and add a gtk3-metatheme-sonar Suggests too.
+ remove gtk2 Requires for gtk2-metatheme-sonar:
gtk2-engine-murrine will already bring gtk2.
2010-09-23 - email@example.com
- Add metatheme-Sonar_compatibilty-with-murrine-0.98.patch to
remove options deprecated in murrine 0.98, that create warnings.
2010-08-25 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add hicolor-icon-theme BuildRequires.
- Use the %icon_theme_cache_* macros to make sure the icon theme
cache is created/updated.
2010-08-07 - email@example.com
- Drop icon-theme-gilouche.patch: the size of the icon theme is now
reduced, so we don't need this anymore.
- Change sonar-icon-theme Suggests to Recommends: the sonar icon
theme is the one that is recommended by the theme, and this will
make it easier to have it installed by default.
2010-06-30 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update sonar-icon-theme to 11.3.1: this version removes many
icons that are now part of gnome-icon-theme (since 2.30.0).