2018-02-04 - email@example.com
- Compact description.
2018-02-02 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 0.3.5
* Support faster/slower playback [David Fries].
* Better status bar notification (on the same line as time).
* Minor bugfixes.
- Drop gst123.ncurses.patch (merged upstream)
- Spec cleanup
2017-02-10 - email@example.com
- Update to version 0.3.4.20160601.c2edb28:
- Option parsing bug for "-@, --list" fixed.
- Avoid annoying redundant tag updates.
- Support video subtitles [Ahmed El-Mahmoudy].
- Use A/a keys to set video opacity [Ahmed El-Mahmoudy].
- Work around kwin window manager policy "focus stealing prevention".
- Fix image filetype detection bug.
- Fix Issue 14: Use sync bus handler to set window xid.
- Fix Issue 13: In some cases playing videos leads to g_criticals().
- Added "-f, --fullscreen" option to start playback in fullscreen mode.
- Added "--volume" option to set initial playback volume.
- Ignore symlinks when crawling directories.
- Various bugfixes.
2014-04-23 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- BuildRequire glib2-devel >= 2.32 due to GMutex/GCond usage
2013-07-29 - email@example.com
- Update to version 0.3.3:
+ Fix Issue 10: Local files not properly escaped when converted
+ Added "-k, --skip=" option: skip first 'n' seconds
- Updates from version 0.3.2:
+ Support building with gstreamer 1.0 or gstreamer 0.10
+ Added "-a pulse" PulseAudio output support.
+ Fix time display updates (broken by introduction of quiet
+ Properly quit player if none of the files in the playlist can
+ Cleanup code to avoid compiler warnings.
- Rebase gst123-gtk2_backport_GDK_BLANK_CURSOR.patch.
2012-04-22 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to 0.3.1:
* added quiet mode
* ignore image files during playback
* added keybinding 'n' for 'play next file'
2012-03-29 - email@example.com
- update to 0.3.0:
* support visualization plugins during audio playback
2012-02-17 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to 0.2.2:
* disable screensaver during video playback (via xdg-screensaver)
* fixed includes to compile with gcc-4.7
* fixed a problem with fullscreen/unfullscreen
2011-09-04 - email@example.com
- update to 0.2.1:
* fixed minor memory leak
* fix warnings due to wrong glib option parsing
* use wikihtml2man for documentation (replaces old doxer based manpage)
2011-04-12 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to 0.2.0:
* the behavior of the options --shuffle, --repeat, and --random is now
identical to ogg123
* the colon character is now supported in filenames
* the "none" audio driver was added, which disables audio output
* the --full-version option is supported, which prints versions of the
libraries used by gst123
* minor fixes were made