2018-03-26 - email@example.com
- Use %license instead of %doc [bsc#1082318]
2015-10-26 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to new upstream release 1.0.1
* new type codes
* bug fixes
* changes to the OS X build for OS X 10.11 ("El Capitan")
2015-03-27 - email@example.com
- Update to new upstream release 1.0.0
* Added partition type for Windows Storage Spaces, Ceph,
and Discoverable Linux Partitions.
* Added -O/--print-mbr option to sgdisk
2015-03-08 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Remove old RPM tags for pre-12.x openSUSE.
Remove duplicated documentation.
2014-03-04 - email@example.com
- Update to new upstream release 0.8.10
* Bug fix of previous version: The hybrid MBR creation code in
gdisk would ignore the second and third partitions to be
* Fix bug that could cause incorrect partition end points to be
set on hybridized partitions that spanned the 2^32-sector mark
* Finally, this version enables the use of 0 as a value for a
partition number to the -A/--attributes, -c/--change-name,
- t/--typecode, and -u/--partition-guid commands if an earlier
- n/--new option created a new partition; in this case, 0 refers
to that newly-created partition.
2014-02-25 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to new upstream release 0.8.9
* Three new type codes.
* The verify (v) function now checks for MBR partitions (the 0xEE
protective partitions or hybrid MBR partitions) that don't fit
on the disk.
* The GPT-destruction options (z in gdisk, -z and -Z in sgdisk)
now wipe out the final few sectors on the disk rather than
wherever the backup GPT data are recorded as being. This is done
to prevent wiping out data mid-disk, which can otherwise happen
if a RAID array is resized in certain ways and the GPT data are
not moved prior to wiping the GPT data.
* The FixParts program had developed a bug in which it complained
that the 0xEE partition didn't begin on sector 1; this version
fixes that bug.
* Finally, this version removes the dependency on libicu for UTF-16
support in partition names.
- remove obsolete libicu dependency
2013-11-13 - email@example.com
- Update to new upstream release 0.8.8
* Fixed bug that could cause segfault when passing an invalid
partition number to sgdisk's -i/--info command.
* Added new partition type codes.
* Added a pause (with a prompt to hit <Enter>) to display more
items gdisk and cgdisk. There's no such pause/prompt in sgdisk,
* Fine-tuned verification ('v') check for 0xEE partition that
doesn't begin on sector 1.
* Fixed hybrid MBR creation on disks larger than 2TiB
* Added check for an active/bootable 0xEE protective partition to
the verify ('v') function.
2013-07-30 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to new upstream release 0.8.7
* Small improvements and bug fixes mark this revision.
* Three new partition type codes have been added:
freedesktop.org's proposed $BOOT partition (type code EA00),
the Intel Rapid Start partition (code 8400),
and for Haiku's BFS (code EB00).
* Removed a stray debug message that appeared when reading MBR
* The "converting MBR to GPT" message has been modified to
clarify that changes are being held in memory.
* The Mac version now works on /dev/rdisk* devices as well as
* When used with /dev/rdisk* devices, the partition table can
sometimes be re-read without rebooting or unplugging and
re-inserting the disk.
* Finally, cgdisk now supports a -a option, which works similarly
to the -a option in cfdisk.
- remove gptfdisk-0.8.5-fix-test-suite-short-opt-usage.patch, is
2013-03-27 - email@example.com
- Added url as source.
Please see http://en.opensuse.org/SourceUrls