2017-07-14 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fix RPM groups, summaries, and the condition for SSE2 disabling.
2017-07-11 - email@example.com
- update to 7.0.4
* fixed a bug in mpres_pow:
* fixed a bug with P-1 or P+1 and small B2
* improved portability (OS X, Windows, Cygwin, non GNU ld)
* fixed make longcheck with out-of-source build
- update to 7.0.3
* fixed compilation issue on powerpc64
- update to 7.0.2
* fixed bug in P-1/P+1 stage 2 and -redc when -1/N mod R has
less than n limbs
- update to 7.0.1
* fixed efficiency issue with divisors of 2^n+/-1
* allow for larger B1 values on Windows computers in batch mode
* several fixes on Debian (FreeBSD, powerpc64)
* fixed save files generated by gpu-ecm
* fixed issue with gcc-5 (CC/CFLAGS from gmp.h were no longer
* updated longlong.h file from GMP 6.1.0
* fixed some compiler warnings
- update to 7.0.0
* GMP-ECM is now thread-safe. In particular the "ecmfactor"
binary can be called with say -t 17 to use 17 threads.
* Added GPU code for Step 1 (command-line option -gpu).
* Command-line option -param allows to choose the parametrization
(valid values are 0, 1, 2, 3). Command-line option -sigma allows
to choose the parameter. "-sigma i:s" is a shortcut to
"-param i -sigma s". Use -param 0 to get historical Suyama
* The batch mode is now chosen with -param command-line option.
The default parametrization depends on other command-line
* For P-1 stage 2, by default the NTT code is always used.
* Speedup in stage 2 with -no-ntt
* New primality proving code with APRCL (contributed by
David Cleaver) with --enable-aprcl (default=yes)
* Removed some options that were unused or not tested
(-n, -nn, -ve, -cofdec, -B2scale).
* The configure --enable-shellcmd option was removed, and also
the --enable-memory-debug configure option (now obsolete with
* The -b options was removed (breadth-first mode)
* Improved source coverage (92.7% of source code lines)
- remove patch ecm-auxi.c.patch because now in upstream
2017-03-15 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Added explicit BuildRequires: m4 to clear builderror in
2013-09-18 - email@example.com
- Initial release for build.opensuse.org