2017-12-11 - email@example.com
- update to 4.64:
* The dual simplex solver routine was changed to perform more
aggressive perturbation to prevent dual degeneracy and avoid
stalling even if the current dual basic solution is strongly
feasible (mainly if the objective is zero)
* The exact simplex solver routine was changed to perform
terminal output according to the verbosity level (specified by
the control parameter smcp.msg_lev)
* A minor bug (related to MS Windows version) was fixed
* An example model (Graceful Tree Labeling Problem) in MathProg
* Three example models (Power plant LP scheduler, Neumann CA
grid emulator generator) in MathProg and one in Cplex LP format
2017-07-31 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 4.63:
* A "smart" LP perturbation was implemented in the primal and
dual simplex solvers.
* The long-step technique was implemented for phase I of the
primal simplex solver.
* An internal objective scaling was included in both primal and
ual simplex solvers.
* The Posix version of glp_time (glpk/src/env/time.c) was changed
to resolve time_t issue on msys2.
* Three new example models in MathProg were added.
* Changes for version 4.62:
* The bound perturbation technique was included in the primal
simplex solver to improve numerical stability and avoid
* A range bug was fixed in the MPS reading routine.
* Changes were made to provide 64-bit portability of the Minisat
* Calls to non-thread-safe functions gmtime, strerror, and strtok
were replaced by calls to corresponding thread-safe equivalents
2017-01-23 - email@example.com
- Update to version 4.61:
* An option was added to build a re-entrant version of the
package suitable for running in a multi-threaded environment.
* A re-entrant version of the package allows running multiple
independent instances of glpk in different threads of a
- Use savannah as source for gpg keyring
2016-04-01 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 4.60
* src/glpk.h Declarations of all non-documented API routines were
hidden by #ifdef GLP_UNDOC / #endif.
* src/simplex/spydual.c An experimental feature (objective
coefficient perturbation) to improve numerical stabilty and
avoid cycling was included in the dual simplex solver.
- Enable gmp support
2016-03-13 - email@example.com
- Update to 4.59
* Some bugs were fixed and some improvements were made in the
* The data file format used by API routines glp_read_graph and
glp_write_graph was changed. For more details please see the
document "GLPK: Graph and Network Routines" included in the
* Translation of the document "Modeling Language GNU MathProg"
to Brazilian Portuguese (pt-BR) was included (in LaTeX and pdf
2016-02-19 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 4.58
* The solution file format used by API routines glp_read_sol,
glp_write_sol, glp_read_ipt, glp_write_ipt, glp_read_mip, and
glp_write_mip was changed. For more details please see the GLPK
reference manual included in the distribution.
* The tan function (trigonometric tangent) was added to GNU
MathProg modeling language.
* A new version of the document "Modeling Language GNU MathProg"
in Spanish was included (in LaTeX and pdf formats).
* A check to determine if libtool needs '-no-undefined' flag to
build shared libraries on some platforms was added.
* A script to regenerate the configure script and the Makefiles