2015-11-14 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use new homepage URL, URL for source archive location, and do
gpgkey verification. Set RPM groups to more appropriate values.
- Heed shared library packaging guideline, spell out license
- Remove unused --with-pic; we build no static libs, and the
shared library always gets it implicitly anyway.
- Name the utility package -tools as with many other pkgs.
2013-01-02 - email@example.com
- Fix a typo mistake on devel Requires package
2012-12-29 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 1.2.0 version:
* Behavior changes of the backend to firewire-core:
- The isochronous reception buffer is now mapped read/writable rather
than read-only. The raw1394 backend already maps the buffer
read/writable too. Note that writing into the buffer will go
wrong on architectures without cache-coherent DMA if the CPU
and the OHCI write within the same cacheline region, so use this
feature with caution.
- Decrease memory footprint of IR and IT buffers by avoiding some internal rounding up of the buffer size.
* New APIs in <libraw1394/raw1394.h>:
- Add contents to the Configuration ROM of the local node(s). At
runtime, this API is only available if running on top of firewire-core.
It could probably also be implemented with the raw1394 kernel driver if
- Counterpart to raw1394_add_config_rom_descriptor().
- Like the existing raw1394_read_cycle_timer(), but lets the caller choose
between CLOCK_REALTIME (which the former call is always using),
CLOCK_MONOTONIC, or CLOCK_MONOTONIC_RAW.
For example, this enables libffado's audio streaming to run undisturbed
by resets of CLOCK_REALTIME.
At runtime, this call requires firewire-core underneath.
- Returns the speed code of the maximum possible transmission speed between
a given node and the local node. This takes maximum speeds of all participating
PHYs and the two links into account. This can be used to configure the speed
of isochronous streams.
- At runtime, this call requires firewire-core underneath.
- enum raw1394_iso_speed was extended by RAW1394_ISO_SPEED_800, _1600, and _3200.
* New APIs in <libraw1394/ieee1394.h>:
- Added preprocessor constants L1394_SPEED_BETA, L1394_SPEED_800, _1600, and _3200.
- Added unit tests of the new APIs.
- Removed patchs: fixed on upstream release:
2011-11-19 - email@example.com
- remove source URL, which is no longer valid
2011-11-19 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- add libtool as buildrequire to avoid implicit dependency
2009-12-18 - email@example.com
- add baselibs.conf as a source
2008-09-12 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- remove "la" files and static libraries
- use AC_SYS_LARGEFILE to detect the need of _FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64
2008-04-10 - email@example.com
- added baselibs.conf file to build xxbit packages
for multilib support
2008-01-27 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do not install libtool wrapper.
2007-01-30 - email@example.com
- fixed dependencies, support files > 2GB.