2018-01-20 - email@example.com
- Update to 0.6.2:
* fix crashes in nsfe emulator
2017-06-10 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 0.6.1:
* "libgme-0.6.0-pkgconfig_path.patch" and "cve-2016-9957.patch"
got fixed upstream
* Following functions added to API:
2016-12-16 - email@example.com
- Apply "cve-2016-9957.patch" to fix an arbitrary code execution
vulnerability that could have been exploited using specially
crafted SPC music files. [CVE-2016-9957, CVE-2016-9958,
CVE-2016-9959, CVE-2016-9960, CVE-2016-9961, bsc#1015941]
2015-12-23 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mention baselibs.conf as source
- Use cmake macros
- Cleanup spec file with spec-cleaner
- Update project url and download location
2015-12-16 - email@example.com
- Add BuildRoot: for SLE_11
2013-03-17 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 0.6.0
* SPC improvements:
- Switched to newer snes_spc 0.9.0 for SPC emulation. Uses fast DSP.
- Fixed Spc_Emu::gain().
- Fixed support for files <0x10200 bytes.
* Other bugfixes:
- Fixed a couple of GBS bugs, one involving access of memory after
- Blip_Buffer works on systems where 'double' is a single-precision
- Fix uninitialized buffer size in dual_resampler.
- Compilation warnings squashed out as of clang 3.3-pre and gcc 4.7.2.
* API changes/additions:
- Removed documentation of C++ interface, as the C interface in gme.h is
the only supported one.
- Added gme_enable_accuracy() for enabling more accurate sound emulation
options (currently affects SPC only).
* Build system improvements:
- Add pkg_config support.
- Fix build on case-insensitive systems.
- Allow for install on Cygwin.
- Fix install on multilib systems, such as many 64-bit distros (CMake must
be able to figure out your system's libsuffix, if any).
- C++ implementation symbols are not leaked into the resultant library
file (requires symbol visibility support).
* Sample player improvements:
- Can toggle fast/accurate emulation (with the 'A' key).
- Remove all the previous patches (libgme-0.5.5-LIB_SUFFIX.patch,
libgme-0.5.5-pkg_config.patch and libgme-0.5.5-symbol_visibility.patch)
- Add libgme-0.6.0-pkgconfig_path.patch
2011-05-03 - email@example.com
- Update libgme-0.5.5-symbol_visibility.patch to not install
headers for functions that are not exported.
2011-05-01 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Added 32bit compatibility libraries
- Escaped macros in comments (fix for RPMLINT warning)
2010-12-14 - email@example.com
- Initial package