2018-03-26 - email@example.com
- Use %license instead of %doc [bsc#1082318]
2018-02-07 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ensure neutrality of description, and strip other OS mentions.
2017-11-11 - email@example.com
- Update to 1.7:
* Redesigned the directory-include feature to avoid using
platform-specific directory scanning code, and to fix a bug in
the handling of nested includes. The application can now do its
own directory scanning and/or wildcard expansion by registering
an include function.
* Added new CONFIG_OPTION_ALLOW_SCIENTIFIC_NOTATION to allow
either %f or %g-style formatting for floating point values.
* Improved the options APIs in both the C and C++ libraries.
* Improved the automatic conversion between int and int64 values.
* Fixed build errors caused by out-of-sync generated lexer and
parser source files.
* Added an API to clear an existing configuration.
* Fixed a problem where a group or list could be added to an array.
* Changed default float precision from 2 to 6.
* Modified grammar to allow trailing commas in lists and arrays.
* Removed logic that clipped negative values to 0 in (unsigned int)
* Updated manual and added a new chapter on other libconfig
implementations and bindings.
* Various internal code cleanup.
* Fixed failing unit tests.
* Upgraded VS2015 solution/project files to VS2017.
- Use new project URL
- sonum updated from 8 to 11
2017-07-13 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 1.6.0:
* Added include_dir feature (support for Debian-style conf.d/
includes) (pull request #36)
* Added octal_ints feature (support for integer expressed in octal,
useful for permissions and masks in UNIX-like systems (pull req #42)
* Fixed "Removing a setting removes all siblings" (issue #41)
* Allow specifying the number of decimals wanted when outputting
Based upon a suggestion by zhaopingsun (issue #31)
* Make libconfig usable from CMake (pull request/issue #28)
* Documentation fixes
- Copyright and examples
- Included TeX patch from Debian (fixes FTBS with TeXlive)
* Resync Debian packaging
includes updated packages for GCC5 transition
2015-06-07 - email@example.com
- update version 1.5.0
* lib/libconfig.c - Don't fclose() a null pointer.
* lib/libconfig.c, lib/wincompat.h - check if file being
opened is a directory
* lib/libconfig.c, lib/libconfig.h, lib/libconfig.h++,
doc/libconfig.texi - added config_set_options(),
config_get_options(), setOptions(), getOptions().
* lib/libconfig.c++, lib/libconfig.h++ - added patches
from Matt Renaud (added iterators, removed throws()
specifications); added Setting.lookup(); code cleanup;
added patch from Yuri Dyachenko (made exception
* lib/libconfig.c, lib/libconfig.h - renamed
config_setting_lookup_from() to config_setting_lookup()
and documented it; patch from Alexander Klauer (floating
point precision loss)
* doc/libconfig.texi - documented new APIs, bumped version
* lib/scanner.c, lib/scanner.h, lib/scanner.l, libconfig.c -
scanner code cleanup; and regenerated with flex 2.5.39
* lib/grammar.c, lib/grammar.h, lib/grammar.y - parser code
cleanup; and regenerated with bison 3.0.2
* lib/libconfig.c - bugfix; capture root filename
* tests/Makefile.am - fix for out-of-source builds
* ac_config.h.in, aclocal.m4 - updated to newer autotools
2014-10-06 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make doc subpackage noarch; improve on RPM group classification