2018-02-08 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 1.4.8:
* Bug fix: Option -dummy did not affect writing by
* New API call burn_drive_reset_simulate()
* New API call burn_drive_get_bd_r_pow()
* Refusing to write to BD-R if formatted to Pseudo Overwrite
2017-01-29 - email@example.com
- Update to 1.4.6:
* Bug fix: SAO CD could be perceived 2 blocks to short.
Regression in 1.4.4 by rev 5672.
* New API call burn_drive_set_immed()
* New cdrskin option use_immed_bit=
2016-07-27 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 1.4.4:
* Bug fix: Option drive_scsi_dev_family=sg did not convert
/dev/sr* to /dev/sg*
* Bug fix: burn_make_input_sheet_v07t() falsly recognized double
byte encoding. Affected cdrskin option: cdtext_to_v07t=
* Bug fix: Double free at end of run if
burn_write_opts_set_leadin_text() is used. Affected cdrskin
* Bug fix: DVD book type of DVD+RW DL and DVD+R DL was reported
2016-06-26 - email@example.com
- Update to 1.4.2.pl01:
* Bug fix: cdrskin "failed to attach fifo" when burning from
stdin. Regression of 1.4.2, rev 5522.
* Bug fix: burn_disc_get_media_id() returned BD identifiers 2
chars too long
* Bug fix: burn_disc_get_multi_caps() returned 2048 bytes too
many in caps.start_range_high
* Bug fix: Media summary session count of blank and closed media
was short by 1
* Bug fix: Endless loop if transport error occurs while waiting
for drive ready
* New API calls burn_drive_get_serial_no() and
* Result of a Coverity audit: 40+ code changes, but no
* New -toc line "Drive id" tells the drive's individual serial
2015-05-25 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 1.4.0:
* Bug fix: Wrong read access to memory.
* Bug fix: Double free with cdrskin -vvv. Introduced with
rev 5065, version 1.3.1.
2015-03-08 - email@example.com
- Update to 1.3.8
* Bug fix: Wrong stack usage caused SIGBUS on sparc when
compiled by gcc -O2
* Bug fix: Minimum drive buffer fill was measured by cdrskin
before the buffer could get full
* Bug fix: A failed MMC BLANK command did not cause error
indication by libburn
* Bug fix: A final fsync(2) was performed with stdio drives,
even if not desired
2014-05-30 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 1.3.6.pl01:
* Bug fix: Compilation warning for unsupported systems mutated into an error.
This is a regression introduced by release 1.3.6.
From version 1.3.6:
* New system adapter for NetBSD
* Bug fix: CD TAO with multiple tracks or add-on sessions could cause a
buffer overrun by one 0-byte.
- Split libburn from libburnia and make it a separate package.
- Added cdrskin as a subpackage.
2013-12-17 - email@example.com
- update libisofs to version 1.3.4
* Giving sort weight 2 as default to El Torito boot images
* Encoding HFS+ names in UTF-16 rather than UCS-2.
- update libburn to version 1.3.4
* Bug fix: Drive error reports were ignored during blanking and
* Bug fix: Drive LG BH16NS40 stalls on inspection of unformatted
* New API call burn_disc_pretend_full_uncond()
- update libisoburn to version 1.3.4
* Bug fix: Command -blank "as_needed" formatted blank BD-R.
* Bug fix: -as mkisofs option -log-file put the log file into the
* Bug fix: -cut_out did not add x-permission to r-permission of
* Bug fix: Command -zisofs did not accept all options emitted by
- status -zisofs
* Bug fix: -blank force:... failed on appendable or closed media
* New command -read_speed
* New -close mode "as_needed", new -as cdrecord option
* New -alter_date types: a-c , m-c , b-c , c
- add rpmlintrc to remove false-positive dependency error