2018-02-25 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rename %soname to %sover to better reflect its use.
- Fix RPM groups. Trim other-OS parts from description.
2018-02-20 - email@example.com
- Add baselibs.conf to sources
- Switch to _service as there are no real upstream releases for
- Update to version 1.2.2+git20180114.d522165:
* Check memory allocations for success
* Enable pulse build in travis
* pulse: fix missing include warning for nanosleep
* travis: Test on both linux and osx.
* Bump version and release date on docs
* Add an update-doc-version target
* Revert "Insure that the alsa plugin links against libao, since the plugin calls ao_is_big_endian from libao."
* Drop the old debian/ directory
* Replace autogen.sh with a simple wrapper about autoreconf.
* Enable AM_SILENT_RULES when it's available.
2014-05-15 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Version bump to 1.2.0:
- Added missing ao_file_extension() (see Trac #1841)
- Fixed memory leak in ao_shutdown() (see Trac #1799)
- Updated manpage libao.conf.5 (see Trac #1822)
- Corrected doc/ao_play.html (see Trac #1808)
- Latency adjustments
- Implement PulseAudio client_name (see Trac #1924)
- Other ALSA, Pulse, Roar, sndio and MacOS driver improvements
- Disable esd module, Gnome is not using that for ages and moved to
- Drop patch lib64.dif and replace it by simple sed that works
2013-04-11 - email@example.com
- Added url as source.
Please see http://en.opensuse.org/SourceUrls
2011-12-26 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use O_CLOEXEC in shared library
- Remove aRts plugin, which is dead since 2004.
- remove _service file
2011-05-12 - email@example.com
- fix missing obsoletes for 32bit baselibs package
2011-05-05 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- fix provides/obsoletes
2011-05-01 - email@example.com
- Added 32bit compatibility libraries
2011-02-24 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to version 1.1.0
* Add autofoo ld symbol versioning to build system
* Update Roar driver to latest API
* Fix Roar driver to not block on SLP lookup during probe
* Improve/correct latency setup in ALSA (see Trac #1762)
* Add missing ctype.h header in build (see Trac #1760)
* Move toward more consistent option naming across drivers
* Correct ao_example.c source to not pass dangling pointer for
the matrix argument.
* Add 24 bit playback to Pulse plugin
* Fix 24 bit playback in ALSA plugin
* Fix segfaults when closing a driver that did not successfully
* Fix compilation of sndio plugin
- Remove ao-pulse-fixes.patch, libao-missing_headers.diff and
libao-alsa-fix.diff since were applied by upstream
- Remove libao-pulse Provides/Obsoletes from libao-plugins4
subpackage since the new pulse plugin isn't the same than the
2011-02-11 - email@example.com
- Add ao-pulse-fixes.patch to fix https://trac.xiph.org/ticket/1689
libao not working correctly with pulse audio