2018-01-02 - email@example.com
- Trim marketing from description.
2017-12-30 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 1.4.3:
* Fixed: Possible crash when connection to MPD was lost.
* Fixed: Settings window could be too small for comfort.
* Fixed: Column widths not set in Library and Playlist view.
* Fixed: Obsolete email address in 'about'.
* Added: Option to start player minimized.
* Other: Minor cosmetic changes.
- Refreshed quimup.patch
- Spec cleanup
2017-02-08 - email@example.com
- Fix crash in error_check() with quimup.patch
2016-05-15 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 1.4.1:
(note that 1.4.2 introduces build time issue against taglib)
* Fixed: On startup player could show 2 close buttons.
* Fixed: Folder browser did not list .m3u playlists
* Coded: Added #include <QDataStream> to qtlocalpeer.h
* Other: Minor changes in dialog text and command-line output.
* Added: Use flac-type embedded cover art from ogg file.
- Removed quimup-1.4.0_qt5-5.5.patch.
2015-10-05 - email@example.com
- Fix build on openSUSE > 13.2: quimup-1.4.0_qt5-5.5.patch
2015-03-24 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to version 1.4.0
* Coded: Migrated the code to QT5
* Fixed: After changing colors wrong album-art could be shown.
* Added: Use embedded cover art from asf and ape-tagged mp3.
- spec cleanup
2014-07-08 - email@example.com
- new upstream version <1.3.2>
* Fixed: Provided password was not used unconditionally.
* Fixed: Playlist not updated when a dropped item was rejected.
* Fixed: Settings were not saved upon system shutdown/logout.
* Fixed: Could not find translation(s) in default location.
* Fixed: Music dir was not always found automatically.
* Added: Use embedded cover art (mp3 ogg mpc mp4 flac wv ape).
* Added: Player and Browser now respond to 'media keys'.
* Added: Support for *.cue playlist files in folder view.
* Added: 'Reset status' to playlist context menu.
* Added: '-l none' to cmd parameters to force internal locale.
* Added: More extensions are accepted for D&D operations.
* Other: Some cosmetic tweaks, as usual.
- added copyright&license header.
- removed clean section.
2013-12-14 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- new upstream version <1.3.1>
* Added: Support for the 'Disc Number' tag.
* Added: Stream loader can handle compound urls better.
* Added: Manually override MPD's (remote) music dir.
* Fixed: Crash upon calling mpd_return_pair (Archlinux).
* Fixed: Player changed position after hide-show toggle.
* Fixed: Allow more time to connect to MPD at start-up.
* Fixed: Possible wrong sorting order of dragged items.
* Coded: Project 'includes' libmpdclient using pkg-config.
2013-01-12 - email@example.com
- new upstream version <1.3.0>
* Added: "Drag & drop" from file manager to quimup.
* Added: "Open with" from file manager (%U or %F).
* Added: Single-instance-mode (by default).
* Added: Localization support (no translations yet).
* Added: Command line parameters (try "quimup -help").
* Added: Rescan tags for any selection (library menu).
* Added: Folder search in the browser.
* Added: Check if mpd is running when quimup starts up.
* Added: Option to apply colors to the album info widget.
* Added: Music directory is requested from MPD (0.17+).
* Added: Playlist scrolls to drop-position after d&d.
* Added: Drop on playlist allows insert (not just append).
* Added: Manually controlled widths in library and playlist.
* Added: Track titles shown across all colums in library.
* Added: A first-run dialog with some useful tips.
* Added: More details on command line in case of MPD-errors.
* Lots of fixes and remakes.
- build changes
* Mpd became required [#PM-66].
* New program icon place.
* Debuginfo was enabled.
2012-05-19 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- fix build with gcc 4.7