2018-02-20 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Remove unrealized future visions from description.
2018-02-20 - email@example.com
- Update to version 0.5.0
* Added *.SF3 to soundfont files filter on Setup > Soundfonts
> Open... file dialog.
* Increased Soundfont bank-offset limit to 16384 (was 128).
* Desktop entry specification file is now finally independent
from build/configure template chains.
* Updated target path for freedesktop.org's AppStream metainfo
file (formerly AppData).
* Added French man page (by Olivier Humbert, thanks).
* Make builds reproducible byte for byte, by getting rid of
the configure build date and time stamps.
* Fixed a potential crash on the singleton/unique application
* Almost complete overhaul on the configure script command
line options, wrt. installation directories specification,
eg. --prefix, --bindir, --libdir, --datadir and --mandir.
* Late French (fr) translation update (by Olivier Humbert,
* Old "Start minimized to system tray" option returns to setup.
* Dropped the --enable-qt5 from configure as found redundant
given that's the build default anyway (suggestion by Guido
Scholz, while for Qtractor, thanks).
* Dropped old "Start minimized to system tray" option from setup.
* CMake script lists update (patch by Orcan Ogetbil, thanks).
* Added application keywords to freedesktop.org's AppData.
* System-tray icon context menu has been fixed/hacked to show up
again on Plasma 5 (aka. KDE5) notifications status area.
* Prevent x11extras module from use on non-X11/Unix plaforms.
* Messages standard output capture has been improved in both ways
a non-blocking pipe may get.
* Regression fix for invalid system-tray icon dimensions reported
by some desktop environment frameworks.
* Desktop environment session shutdown/logout management has been
also adapted to Qt5 framework.
* Single/unique application instance control adapted to Qt5/X11.
* Output meter scale text color fixed on dark color schemes.
* Prefer Qt5 over Qt4 by default with configure script.
* Complete rewrite of Qt4 vs. Qt5 configure builds.
* A new top-level widget window geometry state save and restore
sub-routine is now in effect.
* Fixed for some strict tests for Qt4 vs. Qt5 configure builds.
* German (de) translation update (by Guido Scholz, thanks).
* Added application description as freedesktop.org's AppData.
* New user preference option on whether to show the nagging
'program will keep running in the system tray' message, on
main window close.
* Application close confirm warning is now raising the main
window as visible and active for due top level display,
especially applicable when minimized to the system tray.
* A man page has been added.
* Translations install directory change.
* Allow the build system to include an user specified LDFLAGS.
* Czech (cs) translation updated (by Pavel Fric, thanks).
- Refreshed qsynth-fix_desktop_file.patch
- Dropped qsynth-remove_build_timestamps.patch (no longer
- Switched to Qt5 build
- Split locale files into separate -lang subpackage
- Spec cleanup
2014-01-04 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to 0.3.8:
* Serbian (sr) translation added
- changes from 0.3.7:
* new French (fr) translation
* reversed (mouse) scroll-wheel effect on dial knob widgets
* MIDI bank select mode control added to engine setup dialog
* main window is now brought to front and (re)activated when clicking on the
system tray icon instead of just hiding it
2012-01-05 - email@example.com
- initial version (0.3.6)