2017-07-13 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Remove gnutls requirement from devel pkg, openssl is used
- Remove double glib2 requirement, pkgconfig handles this already
2016-02-28 - email@example.com
- update to 1.5.3
- Switch to SHA256 fingerprints.
- Do not load system certificates if trusted certs are explicitly
- Improve automake/autoconf support.
2016-02-18 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to 1.5.2
- openssl: always fill the fingerprint field of LmSSL
- try generic cc before testing for gcc
- remove libresolv relict
- include the right gssapi.h
- Add libasyncns to Libs.private
- Add the new API to the reference documentation
- update Url field to point to the github project instead of the
2015-11-10 - email@example.com
- update to 1.5.1 and switch to the mcabber branch:
- This Loudmouth release is compatible with current Glib/GTK
- The internal asyncns copy has been removed
- The security has been improved in several ways:
- Certificates: added checking of SAN(s) when CN does not match
and fixed CN wildcard handling
- SSL 2 and 3 have been deactivated; TLS 1.1 and 1.2 have been
- Use the default cipher suite of GnuTLS
- New API: Implementation of lm_ssl_set_ca and
lm_ssl_set_cipher_list This enables the application to choose
additional CA certificates to trust as well as the cipher
suites which are used by OpenSSL or GnuTLS
- Many resolver and parser issues have been fixed
For details on the branch switch see:
- enable gssapi support. new BR: krb5-devel
- enable IDN support: new BR: pkgconfig(libidn)
- drop patches:
2015-04-14 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- build against openssl-devel, to avoid fixing the gnutls 3.4.0
2012-05-21 - email@example.com
- Use libgnutls-devel BuildRequires instead of gnutls-devel for
openSUSE > 12.1: gnutls-devel has been removed from Factory.
2011-12-04 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Change Source to point to our local file: The upstream server is
currently unavailable and this stops us from checkins to Factory.
2011-11-27 - email@example.com
- Add loudmouth-glib.patch: Fix build with glib 2.31.
- Clean spec file using spec-cleaner.
2011-11-23 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- add libtool as buildrequire to avoid implicit dependency
2010-02-12 - email@example.com
- Add patches from Debian:
+ loudmouth-fix-sasl-md5-digest-uri.patch: use the right URI for
SASL md5 digest.
+ loudmouth-fix-async-resolving.patch: do not check for sync DNS
failures when using async DNS.
+ loudmouth-drop-stanzas-on-fail.patch: ignore stanza that we
+ loudmouth-use-pkg-config-for-gnutls.patch: use pkg-config to
detect gnutls. Fix build on Factory.
- Remove AutoReqProv: it's default now.
- Use makeinstall macro.
- Remove .la files.