2017-12-18 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 1.1.4
* Fix a race condition leading to a crash
* Improve auto-reload of files
* Add support for multiple files on the command line
* Allow case insensitive filters
* Support for UTF-8 file, in addition to ISO-8859-1
* New icons
- Drop glogg-qdatastream.patch (fixed upstream)
2015-10-14 - email@example.com
- Added a patch (glogg-qdatastream.patch) to fix compilation error
because of missing includes for openSUSE > 13.1.
2015-09-18 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 1.0.2:
* Completely new code to detect changed file on Linux and
* Keep the auto-refreshing search on when a file is truncated.
* Remember the setting of ?auto-refresh? and ?ignore case?.
* Various minor fixes.
* Do not load the previous session when starting with a file name
(old behaviour can be restored with command line options)
* Add options to load existing session from the desktop
environment on Linux.
* Load a file in an existing glogg instance on Windows (exiting
behaviour but was previously broken).
* Store and restore window geometry.
* Add a ?close? menu option and common shortcuts to close a tab.
* Window geometry is now stored and restored once again.
* Added Firefox-like keyboard shortcuts for tabs.
* Added a version checker that will inform the Windows user of
new versions being available.
* Opening a file now uses an already running instance of glogg if
one is present (on Windows and, optionally, Linux).
* Supports command line options to allow multiple instances (-m)
and to ignore the previous session (-s)
* Attempt to cleanly closes the file in case of memory full
condition (instead of crashing!).
* Add logging capabilities for debugging on Windows.
* Tabbed interface.
- Use Qt5 for openSUSE > 13.1. Added pkgconfig build requirements
Qt5Core, Qt5DBus, Qt5Gui and Qt5Widgets for this.
- Updated build requirement python-markdown to python-Markdown.
- Added a patch (glogg-python-markdown.patch) to fix markdown
detection during compilation.
- Added a patch (glogg-qt5dbus.patch) to look for Qt5DBus rather
than QtDBus for openSUSE > 13.1.
2013-12-07 - email@example.com
- Update to 0.9.2.1
* Support incremental search for QuickFind (?/? or ?Ctrl+F?).
* Add (optional) line numbers to either or both views.
* Show the location of matches on the overview when hovering onto them.
* ?Follow? mode now works in both windows.
* Add some Windows friendly keyboard shortcuts.
* Add a ?select all? feature and block selecting with shift+click.
* Fix QuickFind directions to behave like vim (?*?, ?#?, ?n? and ?N?).
* Add an option to have QuickFind ignore the case.
- Spec cleanup
2013-01-04 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 0.9.1
* Add a widget to select displaying marks, matches or both.
* Add a context pop-up menu when right clicking on a selection
and permit to add the selection to the current search.
* Add tooltips to indicate the full path of recent files.
* Correct problems with font rendering on some systems using
sub-pixel rendering (e.g. Ubuntu 12.04 LTS and Windows).
- Update to 0.9.0
* Add a ?matches overview? bar on the right hand side.
* Allow the user to create ?marks? in the log which are shown in
the filtered view and in the overview.
* Windows version now stores the configuration in an ini file
instead of the registry.
* Various bug corrections and memory usage enhancements.
- Update to 0.8.3
* New, more robust, preference storage backend
* Filters and history are not overwritten anymore when several
instances of glogg are used simultaneously
* Filters dialog is more intuitive and shows a preview of each
* Fix the nasty flash on the info lines when a small update is
done to the log file
- removed upstreamed glogg-fix_pro.patch
2011-01-05 - email@example.com
- initial version (0.8.2)