2015-03-25 - email@example.com
- Update to version 1.8.4
* Updated man page (doc/sopwith.6) to match Debian's manual page.
* Bring Sopwith up to date with bug fixes provided by Fedora.
This should avoid crash on start-up problems and makes
compiling more robust.
- Changes from version 1.8.3
* The function asynclos() in swasynio.c includes a parameter
which is never used. Calling functions do not bother passing
a parameter. To avoid undefined behaviour the definition of
aynclos() has been fixed. (bdo#748172)
* Updated manual page to provide current default keys and
mention the location of the custom keys file (~/.sopwith/keys)
* Removed stray object files from tarball.
* Added rule to makefile "tarball" which performs more
complete clean-up and makes tarball in parent directory.
- Changes from version 1.8.2
* Added SDL_CFLAGS flag to src/Makefile to bring us
in line with FreeBSD patches.
* Updated copyright notice on help screen.
* Removed compiler optimiations to avoid crashes when game is
built using versions of GCC newer than 4.6.
- Changes from version 1.8.1
* Corrected initialization error would would prevent sound
from playing at start-up.
* Updated documentation to include command line flags for
playing music (-p) and starting Sopwith in quiet mode (-q).
- Changes from version 1.8.0
* Most distributions are moving to GTK-3, sopwith's legacy code uses
GTK-2. Dropping GTK support in favour of SDL.
* Modified configure script.
* Patched crash caused by failure to find a suitable video device.
* Modified src/sdl/video.c to add new check.
* Fixed configure warings related to datarootdir variable.
- Changes from version 1.7.5
* Cleaned up code to avoid compile warnings. Sopwith now
builds cleanly using Clang 3.0 and GCC 4.6.
* Added custom keys option. Controls can be altered by
adjusting the values in the ~/.sopwith/keys file. On
Windows this file should be located in the user's profile
- Changes from version 1.7.4
* Added man page patch to update documentation.
* Added include statements in vid_vga.c and sdl/video.c to bring
us in line with Debian's patches.
* Applied patch to swasynio.c to correct spelling errors.
* Oil tank explosions should be a little more intense now. These
larger/faster explosions can be turned off at the command line
by using the "-e" flag. (bdo#188298.)
- Changes from version 1.7.3
* Added range check patch to avoid crashes when plan or missile
is close to the edge of the map. (bdo#224518 and bdo#258751)
* Mouse pointer no longer appears over Sopwith window.
* Depreciated gtk branch, updated configure/makefile scripts.
* Sound is now turned off by default. Sound can be turned on using
the -p flag from the command line.
* Fixed socket check in tcpcomm.c (error returns -1, not less than -2).
* When AI plane is chasing the player's plane, the AI plane will
now shoot if it is in position. (swauto.c)
* When the player's plane is damaged, the auto-pilot is less
manouverable, just like the player's controls. (swauto.c)
* Holding down the X or Z keys now causes the player's plane to
constantly speed up or slow down. Previously, the key had
to be rapidly tapped to change speed. (bdo#188301)
* Updated title screen to show exit message.
* Fixed compiler warning in swconf.c
- Changes from version 1.7.2
* Cleaned up some compile errors from gcc 4.4.1 on Ubuntu.
* Added -g command line option. -g and a number, such as -g2
will start the game on difficulty level 2. Normally the
game starts at zero. (bdo#582398)
- Correct source Url
- Remove fixed on upstream patches
- Update sopwith-gpl.diff
- Add sopwith-fix-string-include.patch
- Remove gtk2-devel of require list; upstream has dropped gtk support
- Remove redundant %clean section