2017-08-14 - email@example.com
- Update to 1.5.3
* Speed up loading maps by keeping tilesets in a cache (#1019).
* Fix text_surface:set_horizontal/vertical_alignment() not
* Fix parallax dynamic tiles still displayed when disabled or
* Improve error message of non-square tile patterns with diagonal
- Dropped luajit-5_1-2.1.patch and icons-desktop-man.patch
2017-02-18 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add appdata.patch for https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:AppStore
2017-01-25 - email@example.com
- Implement shared library packaging guideline.
Trim filler words from description.
2017-01-24 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- New upstream version 1.5.1
- build the Qt5 quest launcher GUI
- remove fix-libsuffix.patch (included upstream)
- remove fix-luajit-cmake.patch (included upstream)
- add luajit-5_1-2.1.patch to fix the build with LuaJIT 2.1
- add icons-desktop-man.patch to complete the cmake installation
2016-01-25 - email@example.com
- New upstream version 1.4.5:
* Fix file name not shown when there is an error in dialogs file.
* Fix saving special characters in data files.
* Fix sol.main.load_file() returning a string instead of
nil on error.
* Fix performance issue when sprites have huge frame delays.
* Fix collisions triggered for removed entities.
* Fix hero disappearing if lifting animation has less
than 5 frames.
* Fix collisions with diagonal dynamic tiles larger than 8x8.
* Fix path finding movement not working with NPCs.
* Fix stuck on non-traversable dynamic tiles covered
* Fix collision detection of custom entities that do not move.
* Fix pickables with special movement falling in holes too early.
* Fix blocking streams not working when the hero's
speed is greater.
2015-11-21 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Updated to 1.4.4:
* spec file clean up
* Added fix-libsuffix.patch to install library into /usr/lib64
on e.g. x86_64 instead /usr/lib
* Added fix-luajit-cmake.patch to detect luajit headers in
include path with lua_suffix.
2014-07-02 - email@example.com
- Adapted for SUSE
- Update to 1.2.0
2014-01-03 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rebuild for Fedora
2011-12-28 - email@example.com
- packaged solarus version 0.9.0